***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Wow... SMH @ myself... I should have had that game in the bag but I started playing like an idiot when I had the lead in the 4th... and James was fouled out...gg Yankee

Magic... keep playing, please play against Miami
happy.gif
You could determinewho makes the playoffs, me or him

WOW.. what a game crag d12 was dominating and so was the chosen when until he got fouled out but I dont know how I managed to comeback and win without the kinglol

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Wow... SMH @ myself... I should have had that game in the bag but I started playing like an idiot when I had the lead in the 4th... and James was fouled out... gg Yankee

happy.gif
You could determine who makes the playoffs, me or him

lmao fine tell me what games have playoff implications and i'll play them
laugh.gif

It really hurt me that Ben Gordon couldnt make a single 3... the game before that he missed like 1 shot...

I dont think I'm gonna make the playoffs, and there were at least 3 games I can think of off the top of my head... including that one yankee... that had inot been stupid I could have won... SMH @ me... oh well... looking forward to the next league
happy.gif

I say we'll draft once this league gets to the 2nd round of the playoffs

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

Wow... SMH @ myself... I should have had that game in the bag but I started playing like an idiot when I had the lead in the 4th... and James was fouled out... gg Yankee

happy.gif
You could determine who makes the playoffs, me or him

lmao fine tell me what games have playoff implications and i'll play them
laugh.gif
Yeah try and connect with the Heat right now

I dont think I'm gonna make the playoffs, and there were at least 3 games I can think of off the top of my head... including that one yankee... that had i not been stupid I could have won... SMH @ me... oh well... looking forward to the next league
happy.gif

we should draft when the league gets to the finals imo. don't we wanna finish this league for sure this time?

Originally Posted by jretro23

I dont think I'm gonna make the playoffs, and there were at least 3 games I can think of off the top of my head... including that one yankee... that had i not been stupid I could have won... SMH @ me... oh well... looking forward to the next league
happy.gif

we should draft when the league gets to the finals imo. don't we wanna finish this league for sure this time?
I second that.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by jretro23

happy.gif

I second that.
the draft should be setup in the second round but the draft should take place during the finals

Back
Top Bottom