***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by jretro23

^ nice nice. you get to see us spank the rockets up close
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
. Closest I got was the 17th row behind the backboard at the Oracle when the Warriors played the Lakers, back when Smush was still there.
roll.gif
I'm not exactly sure where my seats are but I think there are close to where the players run out the tunnel. I don't care though its notlike I paid for them and it sure will be better than the last game they played the Rockets when I was in the nose bleeds.

Hopefully the Rockets win
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by jretro23

^ nice nice. you get to see us spank the rockets up close
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
. Closest I got was the 17th row behind the backboard at the Oracle when the Warriors played the Lakers, back when Smush was still there.
roll.gif
I'm not exactly sure where my seats are but I think there are close to where the players run out the tunnel. I don't care though its not like I paid for them and it sure will be better than the last game they played the Rockets when I was in the nose bleeds.

Hopefully the Rockets win
happy.gif

Yeah, nothing's better than watching the game close and for free. Almost makes you just want to get on the court.

It'll be a blast, get it, a blast...
tongue.gif

I'm so bored at work.....

Sup guys I'm a friend of NKEAIR, and i just picked up NBA 2k9. I play with him a lot and i RAPE HIM on his own game, so I wanna join this league and tearit up

GG Grizz, Big Z already paying big dividends, Nash and Tim were trash that game, but Z and Mo put in work, 4 more games to go, but I'm done until Thursdayat least.

Also....chinched a playoff spot, not bad after a horrible 4-11 start.

Yeah GG man. Damn I was tryna find Gay for that last shot but only at the last second did I realize he was inbounding the ball. Oh well.

looking to wrap up my season by the end of the week. add the bulls to your que and PM me if u want to play

Back
Top Bottom