NBA 2k9 DRAFT LEAGUE -- FINALS ---- JRETRO vs Mamba MVP

last call for a game
nerd.gif

I'm down for 1 quick custom and a couple regular games if anyone is on

whatever... i was startin to make some shots with like 2:40 left then i went to left bumper + X pass to wallace and duncan shot a 3 quarter court shot. Such arediculous game.

Do what you wanna do... that was pathetic.

Originally Posted by jpap348

why are there still two teams who haven't played a single game
nerd.gif
cause they were gridlocked because of the D12 trade until like last night... theyll get it in

yeah dude it was ugly, i mean if you wanna just run it back i guess that's cool since you were cool about it last league, different circumstances but yeah

or we can ask other admins.. idk

Only reason id say reset it is because I came back from 9 pts down with 1:45 against Rafool in the first game we played

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
t4.png
[/td] [td]26:15[/td] [td]Richardson made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]72-81[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t3.png
[/td] [td]26:20[/td] [td]Ford missed a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]72-81[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t4.png
[/td] [td]26:32[/td] [td]Richardson made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]75-81[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t3.png
[/td] [td]26:46[/td] [td]Villanueva made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]75-83[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t4.png
[/td] [td]26:56[/td] [td]Richardson missed a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]75-83[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t4.png
[/td] [td]26:58[/td] [td]Prince made a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]77-83[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t3.png
[/td] [td]27:04[/td] [td]Howard missed a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]77-83[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t4.png
[/td] [td]27:11[/td] [td]Richardson missed a 2 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]77-83[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t4.png
[/td] [td]27:17[/td] [td]Richardson missed a 2 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]77-83[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t4.png
[/td] [td]27:20[/td] [td]O'Neal made a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]79-83[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t4.png
[/td] [td]27:26[/td] [td]Richardson missed a 3 point Alleyoop[/td] [td]79-85[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t3.png
[/td] [td]27:50[/td] [td]Ilgauskas missed a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]82-85[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t4.png
[/td] [td]27:56[/td] [td]Prince made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]85-85[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5th Quarter[/td] [/tr][/table]

So its possible to make a run and force OT in that situation... but running it back completely is unfair to you, the same way its unfair to me that i didnt geta chance to make some type of run...

I dunno, no real good way to solve it

I dunno about "very doable".. but id say its certainly possible... i think i was shooting like 10% from 3 vs rafool and then i bombed like 4 3 pterswith J Rich to come back from like 14 down in the 4th

almost won too but J Rich went for that freaking dunk instead of pulling up for the jumper to win the game off the stolen inbound
smh.gif

Ill wait to see what gully or retro has to say about a situation like that too. I just want it to be fair.

Back
Top Bottom