NBA 2k9 DRAFT LEAGUE -- FINALS ---- JRETRO vs Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Damn Olvera, u abuse the %#*! out of the paint

edit: you want Rajon rondo for iggy?

get the hell out of here. I made it a point to match all of your kamakazi stoudamire dunks with LeBron dunks, since i don't have a post who can do it. How about your fast breaks, cross court passes, fake pumps for a trip to line? You play like those annoying dudes online who are so desperate for the win you think their life depended on it and then you complain about my PIP. If im forced to take wide open jumpers for the miss 80% of the time because of it's a part of the rules you need to start doing the same. So before you start calling out other people, take a look at your own game.

1. You put Lebron on STAT.
2. I fast breaked maybe like 3 times? Cuz you !@!!*#! started doing bruh. With your 3/4 passes to Lebron and straight for a dunk
3.Its your fault for jumping on my pump fake, and thats not cheesing last time i checked.
4. You are a sore loser.

EDIT: Last time i checked, i only have 4 dunks with STAT on that game idiot

nbazone2.cfm

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Damn Olvera, u abuse the %#*! out of the paint

edit: you want Rajon rondo for iggy?

get the hell out of here. I made it a point to match all of your kamakazi stoudamire dunks with LeBron dunks, since i don't have a post who can do it. How about your fast breaks, cross court passes, fake pumps for a trip to line? You play like those annoying dudes online who are so desperate for the win you think their life depended on it and then you complain about my PIP. If im forced to take wide open jumpers for the miss 80% of the time because of it's a part of the rules you need to start doing the same. So before you start calling out other people, take a look at your own game.

1. You put Lebron on STAT.
2. I fast breaked maybe like 3 times? Cuz you !@!!*#! started doing bruh. With your 3/4 passes to Lebron and straight for a dunk
3.Its your fault for jumping on my pump fake, and thats not cheesing last time i checked.
4. You are a sore loser.

EDIT: Last time i checked, i only have 4 dunks with STAT on that game idiot
1. Milsap and LeBron look nothing alike. I saw it was a mismatch and switched for Milsap. Too busy pumpfakin' to notice, perhaps?
2. I started doing what?... And im not allowed to run plays for LeBron with a CLEAR path to the basket?
3. So yeah, im not going to jump on ANY of your shots because it might be a pump fake? You did it so much I swear you got paid $$ to do them.
4. Sore loser, not close... If I was i'd be complaining about my other 8 losses.
and chill with that s_ you on, calling me an idiot... I ain't throwing names at you....

& JUST FOR EMPHASIS:

T'WOLVES:
nbazone2.cfm

BLAZERS:
nbazone2.cfm

Hmmm... now you tell me who was Mr. Points In The Paint..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

Kevin durant is on the block i cant get his +++* for nothin
you were knocking down shots against me ..
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
i never used him before so i dont know how bad it really is

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

lol sorry

mayo and jsmoove
for
wade and lee
noooo way thas highway robbery
i don't think it's highway robbery, replace lee with richard jeff?
no sir .. its cool .. doubt this transaction is gonna work
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

wade/Lee

Broy/Smith

thas the final offer ..

if not then i guess we will work with other GM's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol sorry

mayo and jsmoove
for
wade and lee
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

wade/Lee

Broy/Smith

thas the final offer ..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
guess we better start getting on the phones

Untroubled dude work wit me here ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wade/RJeff

Broy/Oj
i am trying lol but we both value our players differently thats why it's not easy

i can't give up both roy and oj, i rotate them and bayless at the 1-2 so that'd just mess everything up and i'd have to play bayless damn near thewhole game
ohwell.gif

lol sorry

mayo and jsmoove
for
wade and lee
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

wade/Lee

Broy/Smith

thas the final offer ..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
guess we better start getting on the phones
Manu to new york D wade to Memphis J smooth to Philly

Cmon freshKRN.... You really gotta tone down some of that cheesing you do... there was at least 3 different occasions where you pump faked 3+ times with KevinMartin. not to mention ODing with dumping the ball down low to Nene and Amare. constant pick and rolls down low and you finishin with almost 60% of your pointsin the paint.

There was one occasion where you pump faked with martin 5 times, then i put my hands up with prince and you went and took a dribble to the left and shot it.That is not Sim at ALL.

Drawing those fouls off contested shots in the beginning of the game causes the other person to stop trying to block it. which is why i put my hands up afteryour 3rd or 4th pump fake.

And i know you know you were doing it cause i showed you the replay of martin pump faking 3 or 4 times in the corner... finally taking the shot when iaccidentally sidestepped instead of putting my hands up.

ive been in 4 leagues now and i NEVER complain about little stuff but you did this crap the entire game and someone already mentioned a couple of the things Isaw from you...

Just got home, anyone up for a game in about 5 minutes?

played freshKRN the other day and he used Amare in the paint the whole game
laugh.gif

anyway, about that game.....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom