NBA 2k9 DRAFT LEAGUE -- FINALS ---- JRETRO vs Mamba MVP

Jpap im seriosuly considering it. But i would have 4 SG's then and 1 SF. Lemme try to work something out

anyone want Ariza??

wow i just realized the 76ers have 4 starters rated 90+
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

This is rediculous. Im back to where i was in the previous league. Except this time i cant make ****tt with anyone period. I was cash money to the MAX withDeron Williams in a previous league now i cant a mid range to save my life. Granger, HES GONE. GRIZZLIES I SENT YOU A TRADE IF YOU DONT WANT IT I GUESS I GOTKOBE INSTEAD. Gordon nope, makes one everyonce in a while. Roger Mason, 90 3 pt rating? Really? not close.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

This is rediculous. Im back to where i was in the previous league. Except this time i cant make ****tt with anyone period. I was cash money to the MAX with Deron Williams in a previous league now i cant a mid range to save my life. Granger, HES GONE. GRIZZLIES I SENT YOU A TRADE IF YOU DONT WANT IT I GUESS I GOT KOBE INSTEAD. Gordon nope, makes one everyonce in a while. Roger Mason, 90 3 pt rating? Really? not close.

Ill deal you PRINCE or G WALLACE for Danny G... ill send you an offer with some other players to even it out a little better.

Back
Top Bottom