NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by heels

Trying to decide if I should wait for Toys R Us buy 2 get 1 free or not, they usually have it the 2nd or third week in October. 
grin.gif
I heard they won't be doing that anymore.

u sure about that? that cant be right. they do it every year... ima be pissed if i waited for the buy2 get 1 free and they dont have it. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

jordan challenge is kinda difficult 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

for those that have it, what challenges have you been able to complete so far?

i've only done the double nickle and The arrival.

Keeping Clyde Drexler under 20 in the Shrug challenge is killing me lol
i've done double nickel, 69 points, bad boys, fathers day, michaels last dance, and i'm up 1-0 on the lakers.  the shrug is hard as hell, drexler always drops like 15 on me in the first 
mad.gif

traded in some stuff and reserved my copy the other day...only to have the gamestop dude tell me they not doing a midnight release...
SAY WHAT CHIEF? no MR for the only bball game of the year...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by heels

Trying to decide if I should wait for Toys R Us buy 2 get 1 free or not, they usually have it the 2nd or third week in October. 
grin.gif
I heard they won't be doing that anymore.
u sure about that? that cant be right. they do it every year... ima be pissed if i waited for the buy2 get 1 free and they dont have it. 
mad.gif

It wasn't an official statement or anything. Just rumors floating around.

so for those who decided to put in their own music in the game, what music did you choose?

its probably a little cheesy but I put in the NBA On NBC theme song for the halftime show when I'm playing the jordan challenge (90's era)
laugh.gif
You're on PS3 right? how do we add music to the game? MP3 format cool?

jordan challenge is kinda difficult 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

for those that have it, what challenges have you been able to complete so far?

i've only done the double nickle and The arrival.

Keeping Clyde Drexler under 20 in the Shrug challenge is killing me lol
I've actually completed every single one of them, and the Shrug is BY FAR the hardest... It took me like 5/6 tries to beat it. In one of em Drexler hit a shot to give him 20 with 20 seconds left in the damn game. @!*# Drexler
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

so for those who decided to put in their own music in the game, what music did you choose?

its probably a little cheesy but I put in the NBA On NBC theme song for the halftime show when I'm playing the jordan challenge (90's era)
laugh.gif
Damn I wish 360 had this
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Informerx

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Any signs of a midnight release tonight in NY anyone?

?

The game comes out in 2 days.......

Heard walmarts in VA are having a midnight and I'm blocks away from one in ny watching the game

Originally Posted by babyface34

Been watching gameplay videos all day long like a fiend. Tuesday, are you coming, or what? lol
Word. No class, no work on Tuesday. Great way to spend my birthday
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
yeah, ps3

make sure your music is in a playlist before starting the game. For example, I made a playlist and named it "NBC"...then i added the nba on nbc theme song to this playlist (this playlist only has one song)

then once you start the game, you go to the menu----> features---->2K beats--->Arena Music

once you get there, you're gonna see "all arenas" with list of arena events (you can also do this for separate arenas but I chose to do it for all arenas instead)

In the list, I go to halftime and press the Left stick to look for my playlist...I find "NBC" and leave it there

press Circle and go to play any game

that's all.

Anyone know if Fry's is going to have it at $45 like they do with some other new release games? I got Halo Reach that way on release day.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

^ it is on the 360 version
33e05ys.gif

How do I add music to it?

I still had the arena music from last year. All you have to do is rip the songs to the hard drive and make the playlists for the different situations. I got the music files from operation sports last year.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

^ it is on the 360 version
33e05ys.gif

How do I add music to it?

I still had the arena music from last year. All you have to do is rip the songs to the hard drive and make the playlists for the different situations. I got the music files from operation sports last year.

Kmart give 20 gift card if purchase nba 2k11

If i buy 3 copies that would give me 60 dollars in coupon, then sell those 3 copies on ebay, then buy mines with the gift cards will this work?? Basically 1 free copy for me

John Wall is a monster in this game
sick.gif
.. Ima be runnin with them when not with the Grizz

25hcz13.jpg

.....I don't know what a "gaming coupon" is, I might do it but I want to be able to use the credit for anything in store

Back
Top Bottom