NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

I need this game ama start driving around like a man passest to look for it.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
please tell me this dude isnt trying to say possessed..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Oh @%%@.
well damn... 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

I just watched the IGN review. Dude says it is the most realistic nba game ever.

Then I see Magiv do a spin drop step dunk on some one on a fast break.

That is all I need to wait for a price drop or not cop at all.
sick.gif

I hate the permanent shoulder shrugs on these player models.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 i noticed that too.. but like DC said, OS should the only publication you should care about when it comes to this game.. nevermind these gaming websites (IGN was probably playing w/ the default sliders anyway)

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

btw, what do u suggest for in game sliders?
Too early to say. Unless you play a large sample of games you shouldn't bother sliders. I do hear that offensive rebounding might need to be lowered though. But just stay tuned on OS.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

360 Heads: starting a 30 man fantasy draft sim league. if you interested, visit my league site: http://simforlife2k.webs.com/ and hit up the chat and i'll have a invite waiting for ya when ya cop your game

what is this exactly?

i'm interested but i'm not quite sure what it is. more info?

Man just a word of advice, 30 man leagues rarely ever finish. So you might want to reconsider 30 teams. 12 is an ideal number. Just trying to look out for you man

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Man just a word of advice, 30 man leagues rarely ever finish. So you might want to reconsider 30 teams. 12 is an ideal number. Just trying to look out for you man

was just about to say this, 30 is too many

for those who have it, what are your thoughts on it?

cant click on certain pages for some reason, so sorry if ppl answered already

I've had 2 30 man leagues finish before, with a few games simmed towards the end. As long as people are active its all good. I don't prefer 12 man leagues because teams will be too stacked.

Originally Posted by al3x89

360 Heads: starting a 30 man fantasy draft sim league. if you interested, visit my league site: http://simforlife2k.webs.com/ and hit up the chat and i'll have a invite waiting for ya when ya cop your game

what is this exactly?

i'm interested but i'm not quite sure what it is. more info?

It'spretty much a online league. You pick a team and we schedule a draftwhere you can pick any player. Once you have your team, you can playagainst any other person in the league. Its pretty much a online seasonwith fantasy drafted rosters. It's pretty damn fun bro.

I've had 2 30 man leagues finish before, with a few games simmed towards the end. As long as people are active its all good. I don't prefer 12 man leagues because teams will be too stacked.
Nevermind, I see that you do fantasy draft. Sorry

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

for those who have it, what are your thoughts on it?

cant click on certain pages for some reason, so sorry if ppl answered already
Dog you are killing me. The game is good. EVERYONE is saying it. What kind of convincing do you need man. Got damn. You will either buy the only basketball game out this year or you won't. It got a 9.5 from IGN. That is the highest EVER for a basketball game. What else do you need man.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
- http://www.operationsports.com/vBulletin/nba-2k/

i dont follow ign or gamespot

i simply am askin the opinions of those who have played it

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i dont follow ign or gamespot

i simply am askin the opinions of those who have played it
it's a good game
that's all i will say

this... very fun game.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

quick question are the main menu's still that garbage from 2K10, I hated navigating that crap with a passion
That was a pain in the #+!. I can't believe people thought that was an upgrade.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

quick question are the main menu's still that garbage from 2K10, I hated navigating that crap with a passion

nah, they're kinda like live 10's menus.

Mom and pop shops are unheard for games around here. You guys with those spots are lucky. I gotta wait til tuesday, but fall break next week im gonna be playing this nonstop. Can't wait

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Mom and pop shops are unheard for games around here. You guys with those spots are lucky. I gotta wait til tuesday, but fall break next week im gonna be playing this nonstop. Can't wait

We're only getting the game 1 day early now. Not really luck anymore.

Any suggestions for someone coming over from NBA Live? Last game I seriously played was NBA Live 08

I downloaded the demo and the control scheme was crazy to me.
laugh.gif

I was getting passes picked off everywhere, couldnt figure out how to dunk, random pull up shots when I am trying to do crossovers...

Im getting the game regardless... I just want to know the best way to practice... online, single player, or is there a practice mode?

^ When you get the game head straight into practice mode.

That's what I'm going to do and I've been playing 2k for years.

Back
Top Bottom