NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im happy for the dudes who only have a ps3. now you can truly have a crazy nba experience with all of the arena music lol us 360 owners have been loving custom soundtracks for years. it really does make the game feel even more authentic.

now if only these dudes would stop ducking questions about the kobe shoes, arenas, and tatoos....

what's the question?

as far as music goes I wish you could use custom tracks in the menus 2k's music is always
sick.gif
save for 1 or 2 songs
I thought it was Maino on one of the songs it was Ron Artest

I think the reason that happened was the CP3 vs. D-Will debate had been a toss up the past few years. It could go either way, then Paul was out most of last season while D-Will had a fantastic year.

I'm a little confused, what's a wpl file? I couldn't open it, but it came with another folder that came with MP3 files, are they the same?

so the jordan kicks...u just get one flavor? like take the XI's...u get space jams? cool greys? I remember they used to hav color options on live back in the day. How about p.e.'s? I mean like you throw on black/reds iv's with a lakers home uni, they gonna switch? or fine you? a la AJ1?

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

so the jordan kicks...u just get one flavor? like take the XI's...u get space jams? cool greys? I remember they used to hav color options on live back in the day. How about p.e.'s? I mean like you throw on black/reds iv's with a lakers home uni, they gonna switch? or fine you? a la AJ1?
You can edit colors, just like last year

^ seriously? omggg that bananas.

i can imagine the Xi's an XIII's....goood lawg come on tuesday.

how about headbands? its minor, but it'd be nice to edit their color now.

Dang, I'm still thinking of coppin this for christmas so I can play black ops more but dang, this game looks very promising...

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

you can edit colors on the shoes but only in 3 presets on home shoes and 3 presets on away. what i mean by presets is you can change colors on a shoe on only three different areas

for example a shoe will have the option to edit the color of the outsole, the laces and innersleeve and accents, and the body of the shoe. they give you alot of colors to use BUT because you can only edit 3 specific parts of the shoe, you wont be able to create og colorways the way they are supposed to look. for example if you try to make a black/red xi, it wont look like a real black/red xi.

dont get me wrong its a cool option if you can put the right colors together but you wont be able to recreate all the released retail versions of the shoe...

nba 2k10 had the reebok questions last year and i made some sick colorways
laugh.gif

Yo is there a trick to getting rebounds? Everytime I go up for one someone else grabs it. I need to grab 7 boards for the Flu Game. 

Are there any special editions of 2k11 coming out? Im really getting excited for this especially after reading the ign review.

no.....no special edition. and for rebounds time your jumps and anticipate where u think the ball will go...also box out and get in good position for the rebound.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Just saw the ratings and Deron > CP3
30t6p3b.gif

But like it matters
laugh.gif
well DWill is better than CP3 in real life so thats how it should be in the game.

indeed...

Deron is better...

all my nyc niketalkers videogamesny has 2k11 on the 360 in stock
pimp.gif
...if u wanna get a copy now head there....the ps3 version will be in the afternoon.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

to unlock the kicks you have to complete the Jordan moments?

just play any game..doesn't have to be a jordan moment
is it only for offline games? or do online games count too?

@iwhohavenothing: i'm bored with 2k11 already, do they got gt5 in stock? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
i'm joking, i'm not bored with it lol

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

to unlock the kicks you have to complete the Jordan moments?

just play any game..doesn't have to be a jordan moment
is it only for offline games? or do online games count too?
I think so, i've only played one game online.

Got my text from Gamestop about 30 minutes stating that I can pick it up @ midnight. Gotta head in about 10PM to pay on it and trade in a game.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Got my text from Gamestop about 30 minutes stating that I can pick it up @ midnight. Gotta head in about 10PM to pay on it and trade in a game.

where are you located?

Back
Top Bottom