NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

eek.gif
eek.gif
:wow: 9.5 on IGN. In a time when IGN have gotten stricter with their grades. Never seen them give a grade like this for a sports game. But the game doesn't look that good. Not saying that the 360 version looks great, but the PS3 looks horrible, more like PS2:

http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=22758

h2h_nba2k11_demo_360_rollover_02.jpg

h2h_nba2k11_demo_ps3_rollover_02.jpg

Look at Paul Pierces socks.

Look at the reflection on the floor.

Look at Ray Allen's name on the jersey.

9.5 is nice but dude IGN sucks. They give every "big game" release a 9+

They gave FIFA 11 8.5 recently, just so you know.

Any spots in bk, pm ur boy, jus swept thru jay st, notin. Miss the old days wea all the stores wud hav em alredy...

alot of spots in NYC are saying tomorrow so just a heads up...

already called off from work so they better come through lol

alot of spots in NYC are saying tomorrow so just a heads up...

already called off from work so they better come through lol

Originally Posted by al3x89

i know this has been talked about already.. but how do i do a fake pass on xbox?
I'm gonna assume it's B.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

For the dude that just HAD to wait for IGN to review the game: 9.5. With the reviewer having an issues with the difficulty of passing and My Player. Passing is more realistic, as I mentioned before, these aren't basketball people reviewing these games. Imagine if he understood passing 9.8 maybe? - http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1124875p1.html

The guy who reviewed it said he's a diehard NBA fan tho....

This isn't the first hoops game to throw in some flair on marquee players, but the unique traits extend to the bench. I know we toss around the phrase, "It looks like a real game" too often, but this time I mean it -- I watch probably a hundred NBA regular-season games a year (I'm hardcore, baby), and 2K Sports got this right.

Some of this is a bit artificial. Unless I missed it in the Hornets' media guide, Peja Stojakovic is not psychic. So it's probably impossible for him to have his back to a passer, running full speed across midcourt and know instinctively to stick out his arm and grab a well-thrown outlet pass -- and yet he can in 2K11. If there's anything that frustrates me about 2K11, it is these few little moments when the game is clearly overcompensating for the way people want to play. Yes, people throw long passes. But, you know what? So do some fastbreak teams. Denying that part of the game, making it too easy to snatch balls going through the lane, breaks the beautifully crafted realism of 2K11. It's cheap, and it makes the game harder than it should be.

And for some reason readers scored the game a 7.9....

2k11 fix this please...

there's a few more players, but i don't remember who. i hope this issue is fixed asap

My socal spot didnt come through, the manager that i know isnt going to be there until 7 so tomorrow is the last day I'll be trying to get this early if they dont have it I'll just wait until release day with my Gamestop pre-order.

ya i know... that's something that elite did right. at least the players are HOLDING the ball..

things that 2k needs to fix

- some of the shots
- the ball actually touching the skin
- magnets in peoples hands... (going for a rebound and the ball teleports to the hands)
- shiny ball

Originally Posted by al3x89

ya i know... that's something that elite did right. at least the players are HOLDING the ball..

things that 2k needs to fix

- some of the shots
- the ball actually touching the skin
- magnets in peoples hands... (going for a rebound and the ball teleports to the hands)
- shiny ball
luckily...those aren't things that are actually a big deal..

Back
Top Bottom