NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

^ nope....that woulda been ill though
laugh.gif

@!#$ ..............I feel madd cheated
laugh.gif

-For the PS3 version there are also some cameramen, but they are ninjas so you can't see them.
-No warmup jacket and pants. The ninjas probably stole it.
there were warmups on the demo though... still, a minor a detail isnt gonna prevent me from getting the game.  

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by amel223

Graphics on the ps3 can't be THAT bad.  Anyone willing to put up comparison pictures ?

go to the 2ksports forums. i was
roll.gif
 at the comparisons. i hope a 360 fanboy sabotaged the photos cuz no way i can believe 2k would release something that inferior...i mean dude in crowd had a mini head lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i called that spot in BK same ol reserve BS.. i put my name down anyway just in case they do call before Tuesday.. any other spots in BK/Queens? PM ME PLEASEEEE!

When I say the 360 version is better I dont mean graphics.. I mean the gameplay.. 360's is much smoother

Originally Posted by henz0

When I say the 360 version is better I dont mean graphics.. I mean the gameplay.. 360's is much smoother

well why didn't you say so, Ive heard game play on ps3 was better but then again its all on the user experience

Originally Posted by Mister916

NBA 2k graphics suck in general.

I was never satisfied with how their games looked.

I'm mad they cant get kobe face right he looks like he has aids and kevin durant looks like joe johnson
sick.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I came from GAMECHAMP on nevins in brooklyn new york, and the guy sells it to some guy who knows someone in the store. The messed up thing he does it right in front of me and then wen i ask him for the game he act like he had amnesia SMDH

eek.gif
:wow:eek 9.5 on IGN. In a time when IGN have gotten stricter with their grades. Never seen them give a grade like this for a sports game. But the game doesn't look that good. Not saying that the 360 version looks great, but the PS3 looks horrible, more like PS2:

http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=22758

h2h_nba2k11_demo_360_rollover_02.jpg

h2h_nba2k11_demo_ps3_rollover_02.jpg

Look at Paul Pierces socks.
Look at the reflection on the floor.
Look at Ray Allen's name on the jersey.

For the dude that just HAD to wait for IGN to review the game: 9.5. With the reviewer having an issues with the difficulty of passing and My Player. Passing is more realistic, as I mentioned before, these aren't basketball people reviewing these games. Imagine if he understood passing 9.8 maybe? - http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1124875p1.html

wow IGN Review said not only the best basketball game but the best SPORTS game of this generation.

i was convinced weeks ago but that sealed it.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

eek.gif
eek.gif
:wow: 9.5 on IGN. In a time when IGN have gotten stricter with their grades. Never seen them give a grade like this for a sports game. But the game doesn't look that good. Not saying that the 360 version looks great, but the PS3 looks horrible, more like PS2:

http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=22758

h2h_nba2k11_demo_360_rollover_02.jpg

h2h_nba2k11_demo_ps3_rollover_02.jpg

Look at Paul Pierces socks.
Look at the reflection on the floor.
Look at Ray Allen's name on the jersey.

9.5 is nice but dude IGN sucks. They give every "big game" release a 9+

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

9.5 is nice but dude IGN sucks. They give every "big game" release a 9+
Yup, that's why I prefer aggregated scores over individual reviews. Not taking anything away from 2k11, I'm just saying.

Back
Top Bottom