NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

If 2k somehow got the local home team commentators to commentate teams Home games it would be EPIC!

...its possible to do....but it would take tons of time

lol?

how so... people want the game to be as real as possible.

did you even see the video i posted? when you're playing in real time, rashards shot looks so stupid.

360 version
pimp.gif
. Did you guys now that 2K11's gonna be PSmove compatible

For NYC people, a lot of hood spots said the shipment is being witheld till monday
30t6p3b.gif

2k knows certain spots that will sell the game as soon they open the box.

its not the game store fault, the shipper usps or fedex has been told by the company to hold the packages till monday.

If your in the Bronx, game store on fordham and creston got it already. My brother in law bought it, I'm picking mine up in the morning .

just played the demo for 2k11 on my 360, and then on my ps3, and no question the 360 blows it out the water

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

the guy who bought Elite for $255 is an idiot
30t6p3b.gif

not really. it will prolly be worth alot in the future....

as for improvements for next year, most of it will likely be small and based on the art side of things...

shiny ball

shoe selection

tatoos

arenas

player faces

laugh.gif
@ kobe still looking like a monster

Originally Posted by NobleKane

30t6p3b.gif

as for improvements for next year, most of it will likely be small and based on the art side of things...

shiny ball

shoe selection

tatoos

arenas

player faces

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 do you honestly believe nba elite will be worth more than 255 in the future?

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by NobleKane

30t6p3b.gif

shiny ball

shoe selection

tatoos

arenas

player faces

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 do you honestly believe nba elite will be worth more than 255 in the future?

[h3]Stadium Events[/h3]
stadium-events.jpg
New Price: $41,300 Used Price: $1,000
An auction for a sealed copy of Stadium Events set a record for the highest priced game ever sold. The game was released in a limited number of stores in 1987, but Nintendo bought the rights to this Bandai game so they could release it as World Class Track Meet. This is considered to be the rarest of the licensed NES games with only an estimated 200 copies in existance. Don't confuse this with the PAL version (see below) which is not as rare but looks very similar. You can use a Stadium Events version guide to tell them apart.

See Historic Prices | See Ebay Listings

especially if they decide to scrap nba elite altogether this year you best believe its gonna be worth money
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

If your in the Bronx, game store on fordham and creston got it already. My brother in law bought it, I'm picking mine up in the morning .

thanks alot bro

Back
Top Bottom