NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Damn...was looking forward to playing you
laugh.gif
....also what's good with stores saying monday with 2k11 smdh

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

If 2k somehow got the local home team commentators to commentate teams Home games it would be EPIC!

...its possible to do....but it would take tons of time
Why you think that is so easy and simple and even necessary is beyond me.

if anyone wants to add me to XBL... acfusion29. lmk you're from NT. i wanna run some games online.

got this from Operation Sports...seems true, everyone I called said Monday now...

"Bad news guys distributors stopped the shipment until tuesday. some stores did get the game, but wont sell it because they have a fear in getting in trouble my spot just called me and said no way today."

got this from Operation Sports...seems true, everyone I called said Monday now...

"Bad news guys distributors stopped the shipment until tuesday. some stores did get the game, but wont sell it because they have a fear in getting in trouble my spot just called me and said no way today."

yo its not looking good 4 ya boy right now, I called like 6 different spots on fordam and they all saying monday ''/

^ yeah......the monday release date from mom and pops now seems highly likely....i called my spot and they said monday now......smfh 2k guys are being %%^^% now...but theyre smart
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...they also did this with mafia 2 also...seems more and more publishers are delaying the shipments to mom and pop stores.....knowing theyll sell the game asap
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Yall dudes still not getting the game still gives me time to make my My Player better... My dude already on the Knicks rocking PE 9's and NY 10s

PS3 folks....add me : ChiTownGoGetta...I'm looking to play as many as possible in tandem with madden and wanna be in tournaments or seasons if available..won't have the game til Tuesday like most ppl though

Bulls gonna kick some +*+

At least they're just delaying shipments and not getting Microsoft to ban people like MW2 last year
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
cot dammmiiittt!!!!! i was looking forward to a weekend of nba 2k11
laugh.gif
*sigh* i might as well not buy it monday....ill get it tuesday from gamestop with the jordan jersey dlc
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

At least they're just delaying shipments and not getting Microsoft to ban people like MW2 last year
30t6p3b.gif

i was playing MW2 like a week early and nothing happened
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by siirkus

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

30t6p3b.gif

i was playing MW2 like a week early and nothing happened
nerd.gif

Certain people got it like 2 weeks early and Microsoft banned dudes for a month for playing the game early and being online.

Back
Top Bottom