NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Any Dallas NTers find any early spots????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????OD

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

For those in Brooklyn/NYC, looking

Game Champ
8 Nevins St, Brooklyn, New York - (718) 522-5554

they have it

OH BOY O BOY, ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWNNNNNN!!!!
laugh.gif
please keep it on the downlow (yeah right) but you have to call to reserve your copy to pick up....I'm not sure which version they have but call up now and see.
i called and they said they dont have it and im on the waiting list book bs

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Again dude, waiting for a review means NOTHING. These people do not play basketball video games. It has shown in the past. 2K reviews have suffered from IGN and GameSpot because people complain about the game being a basketball game. They complain about too many missed layup,s the complained about playing dropping passes, hell one year they complained about it being too hard to rebound. Do not trust those reviews is what I am saying.

People from OperationSPorts have the game. If you want an honest review from folks that KNOW basketball, go there.
Truth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

For those in Brooklyn/NYC, looking

Game Champ
8 Nevins St, Brooklyn, New York - (718) 522-5554

they have it

OH BOY O BOY, ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWNNNNNN!!!!
laugh.gif
please keep it on the downlow (yeah right) but you have to call to reserve your copy to pick up....I'm not sure which version they have but call up now and see.
i called and they said they dont have it and im on the waiting list book bs
i called also they dont have it

The swapmeets in SOCAL almost always have them a week early. Call around to some swampmeet spots yall.

Originally Posted by TannerVon

PLEASE get it today so cal
alien.gif

Wordd. Im going to check out my spot later, i'll PM you if theres any good news

pimp.gif
I can finally play 10 feet off Rondo an let him just shoot Js all day
laugh.gif

i haven't played a game since nba live 02
30t6p3b.gif

im def copping a ps3 for this one. any tips for a dude who hasnt played video games in over 7 years?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom