NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

^^^^ i dunno...the way I see it...it's more like "WHAT THE...???...$$## YOU"
laugh.gif

For those in Brooklyn/NYC, looking

Game Champ
8 Nevins St, Brooklyn, New York - (718) 522-5554

they have it

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Game Champ

they have it
Place is about to get raided
laugh.gif

man, i havent bought a bball game since live 98 i think. when tim bug was on the cover (my favorite player at the time) maybe this one will get me back in it

This !%*# is gonna take some getting used to ...
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
@ only 38PPG.. 
laugh.gif
@ #7 in the world at 1-1

28v3prk.jpg

Originally Posted by georgehimself

So there is no "special edition?" This is one I would actually buy.
Yeah if there was a year to do it, this would've been it.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Clark Kellogg always seems lost during the games....
laugh.gif
I've NEVER understood why they felt the need to include him in NBA 2K
tired.gif

i agree. he sounds so out of place. im use to him talking college hoops.

most likely next year they will replace him.

steve kerr is out there. webber would be cool too. lets just hope reggie miller dont get the call
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
^^^ yeah

no wonder the auction that me and humpasaurus rex bought from sold out so quick

$55, free shipping

i was tempted but dude is sending with that snail mail unless you get overnight by request which would be a reasonable price if you wanted it now

you guys are lucky though. ima wait til the buy 2 get 1 free at toys r us hits. in the meantime ima have to play live 10
frown.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

local mom n pop store has it alreadh but i'll wait for reviews before i decide

Reviews? Really? By who? IGN? GameSpot? You would trust those people who don't know what makes a basketball game great? Get the damn game dude, there is nothing to wait for. Have you been dead the last 4 months?

There are people dying to get this game early and ur not getting it because ur waiting for a damn review?!?! Smfh

yall payin for the game? no right...............i will wait for the review and try it at my boys crib........yall dont like it, too bad

i bought madden 11 and got rid of it in 2 days.....li aint gonna instacop sports games anymore unless it mlb the show

Again dude, waiting for a review means NOTHING. These people do not play basketball video games. It has shown in the past. 2K reviews have suffered from IGN and GameSpot because people complain about the game being a basketball game. They complain about too many missed layup,s the complained about playing dropping passes, hell one year they complained about it being too hard to rebound. Do not trust those reviews is what I am saying.

People from OperationSPorts have the game. If you want an honest review from folks that KNOW basketball, go there.

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

Game Champ

they have it

OH BOY O BOY, ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWNNNNNN!!!!
laugh.gif
please keep it on the downlow (yeah right) but you have to call to reserve your copy to pick up....I'm not sure which version they have but call up now and see.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
^^^ yeah

no wonder the auction that me and humpasaurus rex bought from sold out so quick

$55, free shipping

i was tempted but dude is sending with that snail mail unless you get overnight by request which would be a reasonable price if you wanted it now

you guys are lucky though. ima wait til the buy 2 get 1 free at toys r us hits. in the meantime ima have to play live 10
frown.gif
i checked the status and he sent it priority mail...which isn't too bad...no rush to get the game now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom