NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Fire Red 3's 
eek.gif
9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

local mom n pop store has it alreadh but i'll wait for reviews before i decide

Reviews? Really? By who? IGN? GameSpot? You would trust those people who don't know what makes a basketball game great? Get the damn game dude, there is nothing to wait for. Have you been dead the last 4 months?

"He cant D me!...He cant D me!.."

"oh Im cheesin!...im Cheesin!...look at that!... look at that!...I shoved'em!...I shoved that noob!"

buddy was too charged
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Does anyone know if u can do Association with the old school teams?

Yes you can, but you'll have to replace an existing team for every old school team you add.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

local mom n pop store has it alreadh but i'll wait for reviews before i decide

Reviews? Really? By who? IGN? GameSpot? You would trust those people who don't know what makes a basketball game great? Get the damn game dude, there is nothing to wait for. Have you been dead the last 4 months?

There are people dying to get this game early and ur not getting it because ur waiting for a damn review?!?! Smfh

I have spies in ATL. She will check Cumberland Mall for me. Sears, Costco, Gamestop, Toys R Us. Will give you the word tomorrow.

I have spies in ATL. She will check Cumberland Mall for me. Sears, Costco, Gamestop, Toys R Us. Will give you the word tomorrow.

dc I didn't know you stayed here, what part of town you're on ?

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

dc I didn't know you stayed here, what part of town you're on ?
laugh.gif
Nah man, I am in DC. I live here right now. I just have a spy that flew into ATL a few hours ago. Just putting them to work

Back
Top Bottom