NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i haven't played a game since nba live 02
30t6p3b.gif

im def copping a ps3 for this one. any tips for a dude who hasnt played video games in over 7 years?
laugh.gif

Read - http://www.operationsport...ball-need-your-help.html

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i haven't played a game since nba live 02
30t6p3b.gif

im def copping a ps3 for this one. any tips for a dude who hasnt played video games in over 7 years?
laugh.gif

i just did the same thing, but i need a dvd player since the old one broke and said to myself just get a gaming console, lol

I'll be skipping 2K11. Until 2K Sports gives the PS3 true support, I won't purchase their products. Mafia II had the same problems on the PS3 when compared to the 360 as well. More reports of it being graphically inferior along with poor sound doesn't justify me spending my money.

When the 2K12 Wishlist thread is made on OS, I am making my voice heard in there.

I'll keep playing MLB 10 and I'll get Live 10 (with the updated rosters) and NHL 11 for my sports fix this year.

If anyone is interested in joining a sim league when the game drops, let me know.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

I'll be skipping 2K11. Until 2K Sports gives the PS3 true support, I won't purchase their products. Mafia II had the same problems on the PS3 when compared to the 360 as well. More reports of it being graphically inferior along with poor sound doesn't justify me spending my money.

When the 2K12 Wishlist thread is made on OS, I am making my voice heard in there.

I'll keep playing MLB 10 and I'll get Live 10 (with the updated rosters) and NHL 11 for my sports fix this year.
Sounds like the issue with the PS3 version of 2K is moreso with Sony than it is with 2K.  Develops are saying it's harder to develop games on the PS3 platform as it is the 360 plus 3rd party support they get from M$ is not matched by Sony.  Just a thought, but I can't argue with how you feel I would feel the same way.

No fanboy here so I'm giving an honest opinion.. The PS3 version is !$%* compared to the 360 version. I'd feel cheated if I were a true ps3 fan and I played the 360 version.

On another note, dudes is beasting
sick.gif
laugh.gif
77gms played already
217c69.jpg

I've seen pics of the ps3 version compared to the 360....and I must say we are getting cheated out of 60 bucks...this is +$*@$+%@ to the max

I've actually been able to play both the 360 and PS3 version and thy're identical. The only difference is probably the fact that XBL is obviously a better online community because of the fact that they're paying for their online services
laugh.gif
and I'm an Xbox fanboy.

Originally Posted by amel223

Graphics on the ps3 can't be THAT bad.  Anyone willing to put up comparison pictures ?

go to the 2ksports forums. i was
roll.gif
 at the comparisons. i hope a 360 fanboy sabotaged the photos cuz no way i can believe 2k would release something that inferior...i mean dude in crowd had a mini head lol

those who have the game on ps3 already... are the graphics identical to the demos? the graphics on the demo is turrible.

Back
Top Bottom