Naked gunman kills 4 at a waffle house in nashville

It’s so illogical to me that whenever these situations occur we get these masses of ignorant people claiming nobody should own a gun. That’s the dumbest **** I ever heard.

Hardworking, likely underpaid dude goes outside for a breather only for some white supremacist POS to come along and end his life for no reason. Sh*t is unsettling man :smh:

I can't even think of an adequate punishment for these people anymore.

Odd how silent the authorities have been about it. It always makes me think they're cleaning up their screw ups and cleaning up the suspects history for the public.

Someone has to be helping him.

Yep, he has to have somewhere he's hiding out, unless it's in the woods.

Any gangs in TN?

GD's? MS-13?

Throw his *** in that sector and rotate him every few months.

It’s so illogical to me that whenever these situations occur we get these masses of ignorant people claiming nobody should own a gun. That’s the dumbest **** I ever heard.
QFT

Guy is a nutcase and the government / law enforcement clearly failed in the application of current laws so therefore everyone should give up all their guns ...

i wonder if they drove him to a burger king before taking him into custody for booking

FBI seized this guy's AR15 a few months back...gave it back to his Dad....who gives it back to his clearly unstable son....

Apparently this guy stole a car off a dealership lot last week.

Goes out and commits this heinous act with aforementioned weapon.

Taken into custody alive.

Crazy to think about.

FBI seized this guy's AR15 a few months back...gave it back to his Dad....who gives it back to his clearly unstable son....

Crazy to think about.
Which is why the parents should be in jail for neglect. If I was the family of someone who was killed you couldn’t stop me from gutting them like a fish and wearing their skin as a mask. It’s their fault

Taken into custody alive.

Crazy to think about.

It was the equivalent of you being in kindergarten misbehaving, the teacher takes your toys and gives it to your parents when they come pick you up. Then your mom is on some ole "when you behave, I'll give it back to you". The whole situation would be a joke if people weren't dead because of it.

Think about it, your son possibly threatens to shoot people a first time on government property, gets it taken, FBI gives it back (joke #1), then you give it back to your son (joke #2). Unreal.

Back
Top Bottom