Naked gunman kills 4 at a waffle house in nashville

Yes you can, if the judge has imapred judgement or psychological problem he or she has to step down, and their other types of ways they be dethroned. I'm not legal expert or lawyer but your statement is false.
Judge is an elected official they can't be fired for something you don't like. A judge has to be impeached by 2/3 of BOTH the general assembly and state House of Representatives. They might be removed from the bench or placed into forced retirement. That's not exactly the same thing as being fired but thanks for playing.

Judge is an elected official they can't be fired for something you don't like. A judge has to be impeached by 2/3 of BOTH the general assembly and state House of Representatives. They might be removed from the bench or placed into forced retirement. That's not exactly the same thing as being fired but thanks for playing.
I didn't consider it a game, but your googling skills is @ level 9000.

I'm not applying my statement on something "I don't like" I gave examples on how a judge can be removed from their seat permentley, an impeachment is still consider a removal of their civil duties. Being removed from a case and being removed from a two postion is two different situation, but being removed from the position is still a termination Aka fired.

the mother, everyone.

reinkingjudy1.png

All that pledge of allegiance and bible thumping worked out well with your son growing up to be a theiving, murdering, psychopath.

ISIS, Christian Taliban...whose worse?

Yes you can, if the judge has imapred judgement or psychological problem he or she has to step down, and their other types of ways they be dethroned. I'm not legal expert or lawyer but your statement is false.
But this rarely happens ...judges are one of those “lifetime” jobs pretty much ...they can get away with a lot with little to no repercussions :smh:

‘White Customers Only’: Black Woman Says She Wasn’t Allowed To Eat At Waffle House In Alabama

http://www.newsweek.com/black-woman-waffle-house-white-alabama-905028

A woman was reportedly denied entry to a Waffle House in Pinson, Alabama, because of the color of her skin. Jacinda Mitchell took a video last week that showed the doors to the establishment were locked, but that there were white people inside. It led Mitchell to conclude she was refused service because she was a person of color.

“They have the door locked and they have customers in here, and they’re saying that they’re closed. The customers are eating and they happen to be white customers only, and I am an African-American,” Mitchell said in the clip. “They have people that they’re serving, but they’re telling me that they’re closed.”

Pat Warner, director of public relations and external affairs for Waffle House, said the company is investigating Mitchell’s allegations.

“We have launched an investigation to gather all of the facts. Waffle House is a welcoming place for everyone, and we are fortunate to enjoy a very diverse and loyal customer base who we do our best to serve every day,” Warner said in a statement to AL.com Thursday. “The employee involved should not have locked the front door at all and should have certainly opened the door for the customer when she arrived. We will get the facts and take appropriate action quickly.”

Back
Top Bottom