Naked gunman kills 4 at a waffle house in nashville

They've already pivoted to the "mental health" argument. Not a terrorist, not just an evil individual, but "mental health issues. FOH

Loser *** young white men continue to be the biggest danger to society.

During the life cycle of an empire there comes a time where those in the dominant society sees a real or perceived downfall of said empire.

Typically when this happens that group blames the the group with less resources and proceeds to either take their resources or out right eliminate said group.

I think we are in that time in the life cycle of the American empire

Shout out to Dan Carlin

That looks like one of those joke pics with the daughter, the bf and her father with a shotgun.

It’s amazing how guns are really engrained in American culture.
son lame for posing for that pic to make shorty pops feel like somebody.

shout outs the hero, a living Joe Johnson / Teddy Bridgewater mashup

Hmmmm...so how would you go about protecting yourself and or your family if a gunman attempts to break into your home? Serious question.
If the 1 in however million chance happens you’re dead. It’s not rock science. And you know what, when you walk out to get to your car for work and a Shooter comes, you’re dead. And when you’re eating dinner at a Waffle House and a shooter comes, you’re dead. When these off chance events happen you’re dead. You can have a gun on your hip or in your safe and get killed.

Funny this is asked in a thread where an unarmed person stopped a gunman.

Last edited:
If the 1 in however million chance happens you’re dead. It’s not rock science. And you know what, when you walk out to get to your car for work and a Shooter comes, you’re dead. And when you’re eating dinner at a Waffle House and a shooter comes, you’re dead. When these off chance events happen you’re dead. You can have a gun on your hip or in your safe and get killed.

I agree this is all true. I’ve been a gun owner for going on 8 years now and I’ve never had to use it thank god. My thing is, God forbid **** hits the fan and people are running up in cribs I feel more comfortable having the option to protect my property and loved ones on an even playing field rather than being a sitting duck or delegating those responsibilities to police. Whether or not that’s a 1% chance or lower i have peace of mind being prepared.

That dude is a hero, I can only hope I'm that brave in a situation like that. RIP to the deceased

A true hero, I'd shake the man's hand and pay his lunch tab if I were the restaurant owner :nthat:

Rest in peace to those who lost their lives today. This world is really confusing and unfair.

Cops probably drove past the naked dude and thought he was on drugs :smh:

That man that saved everyone should never pay a dime at any Waffle House ever again

So this dudes gun license was revoked, guns taken away from him for carrying weapons on federal property. Police give guns to his dad, dad gives him his guns back.

220px-It%27s_OK_to_be_white.jpg

I heard theyre planning a parade and go fund me for the father of the shooter

Last edited:
How is this guy still not caught? This is a planned terrorist attack, feds are trolling.
Exactly, doemestic terrorism.

If they don't find this guy I'm leaving America, too many of these so called "white boys with mental illness" is letting off on black people en masse.

Back
Top Bottom