NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

all you addressed was lies....

nobody would care if a random white woman lied about being black....

what are you talking about...???

can you address white priviledge, the deception for financial and political gain, the chastising of blacks, and the fabrication of struggle by faking her experiences and sending herself hatemail, the marginalization of actual struggle by claiming you can choose to experience it....

to simplify all this to "just lies" is disingenuous...

you addressed not one point made...and I know why

View media item 1095080

can you address white priviledge, the deception for financial and political gain, the chastising of blacks, and the fabrication of struggle by faking her experiences and sending herself hatemail, the marginalization of actual struggle by claiming you can choose to experience it....

Jesus Christ...

I clearly said she was a fraud ..so what else would I need to address lol..

You want me to argue against something I AGREE with...do you even understand what the hell you're saying right now?

Not once have I defended her lies and gain from the lies...I said I get that side od the anger..

I addressed the part I DONT agree with, which is the indetification part of the anger...

Jesus Christ...

I clearly said she was a fraud ..so what else would I need to address lol..

You want me to argue against something I AGREE with...do you even understand what the hell you're saying right now?

Not once have I defended her lies and gain from the lies...I said I get that side od the anger..

I addressed the part I DONT agree with, which is the indetification part of the anger...
to simply everything down to her as "just a fraud" is disingenuous 

you still havn't addressed any point made....i know why

Last edited:
to simply everything down to her as "just a fraud" is disingenuous 

Bruh..now you're just trying to salvage your misunderstanding

being critical of the adjective I used lol...I agree with what people are saying about her actions...what else can I add to that?

we see through you.... lol...

now you wanna act like you understand the complexity of the issue.... 

i know why you won't address any of the issues and wanted to compare this to trans issues so quickly

this dude jumped in here just to deflect and focus on trans issues...

I asked specific questions and then you come out the bushes ranting about other ****...

There's two parts to the anger, one I agree with and one I don't..simple

I didn't just come in here talking about the one side... I asked about both issues

we see through you.... lol...

now you wanna act like you understand the complexity of the issue.... 

i know why you won't address any of the issues and wanted to compare this to trans issues so quickly

I addressed it when I said I AGREE with the anger

you're just putting on a show now ..you can stop

1. being able to choose if you want to be black is the pinnacle of white priveledge 

2. She profited off portraying herself as black both financially and politically...

3. She criticized other black people's "blackness" and spoke on her "struggle" as a black woman.... 

4. She didn't really want to be a normal black person.... she wanted attention and prestige by using the black culture as a platform to advance herself... She wasn't trying to live as a regular black woman working a normal job in obscurity....
if you agree with all this....

then what is your question....?

if you say "why are people mad she's claiming black"...the above points coincide with the actual reasons they are mad...

there was no big uproar on NT/black community over the documentary of the japanese changing appearance....

the above mentioned reasons are WHY this issue causes anger... it is not simply "she lied" "she's a fraud" "she claimed black"

it's deeper than that....

I already see through your facade... so keep responding and I'll keep giving you that work

Last edited:
Comparing what this woman has done to a transgender person transitioning is a false equivalence.

Last edited:
I actually thought the media was making light of her wanting to "be black"?, as in "why in the works would someone want to ever pretend to be black :lol: :lol: :lol:"...in which I could definitely see people being pissed at. I think that's what 011781 may be referring to.

Last edited:
I actually thought the media was making light of her wanting to "be black"?, as in "why in the works would someone want to ever pretend to be black
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"...in which I could definitely see people being pissed at. I think that's what 011781 may be referring to.
nah... because as soon as he came in and asked... he got a complete breakdown of the complexity of the issue....

and he purposely ignored it in order to make a comparison to bruce jenner

if you agree with all this....

then what is your question....?

if you say "why are people mad she's claiming black"...the above points coincide with the actual reasons they are mad...

there was no big uproar on NT/black community over the documentary of the japanese changing appearance....

the above mentioned reasons are WHY this issue causes anger... it is not simply "she lied" "she's a fraud" "she claimed black"

it's deeper than that....

I already see through your facade... so keep responding and I'll keep giving you that work
what you quoted was in response to my my question.... 

to which I replied, I get being mad at the deception.... but don't get the anger at what she identifies with (obviously having to do with other recent events)

LOL @ you hyping yourself up like you're making points 

all you're doing is being mad at me for not elaborating on a point I 100% agree with .... it's quite frankly the dumbest **** i've come across on NT in a while 

and again, LOL @ you feeling yourself so hard 

nah... because as soon as he came in and asked... he got a complete breakdown of the complexity of the issue....

and he purposely ignored it in order to make a comparison to bruce jenner
that's what people tend to do, you know.....  move on from what they already agree on and discuss the things they aren't on the same page about 

but this is the internet ...... it can never be normal

Comparing what this woman has done to a transgender person transitioning is a false equivalence.
Not according to her...
mean.gif

[h1]Former NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal cried while reading about Caitlyn Jenner, says it ‘resonated’ with her[/h1]
BY MELISSA CHAN 

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Wednesday, June 17, 2015, 12:10 PM

Embattled former NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal got emotional while reading about Caitlyn Jenner's transition to a woman because it "resonated" with her, she tearfully told the "Today" show.

"I cried because I resonated with some of the themes of isolation, of being misunderstood -- to not know if you have a conversation with somebody, will that relationship then end because they have seen you as one way," she said in an interview that aired Wednesday.  

The ex-NAACP chapter president in Spokane, Wash., fought back tears as she compared her plight to Jenner's.  The Olympic athlete, formerly known as Bruce Jenner, made her debut earlier this month as a woman in the July issue of Vanity Fair.

"I'm bisexual.  And so, you know.  I've dated men and women. "Dolezal told "Today" show host Savannah Guthrie in a newly aired clip of the interview.

"And I will intentionally ask, like, "So do you just date light-skinned women? What's your spectrum?"

Dolezal reiterated that she identifies as black.

"I definitely am not white", she said. "I'm more black than I am white. That's the accurate answer from my truth".

This woman is plain nuts...and has a serious identity crisis.  Rather than just come clean about her lies, she's doubling down and continues to manufacture a bizarre past life for herself.  She even questioned whether her white parents were indeed her biological parents - to which her parents called her bluff and told her to take a DNA test.

but don't get the anger at what she identifies with (obviously having to do with other recent events)
do you really think this would be a story if a random white woman tanned and made her hair curly?
your assumption has already been addressed

if a random white woman claimed she was black... nobody would care...

the anger comes from the other points...

and what do you mean by "other recent events"?

Last edited:
Not according to her...:smh:

[h1]Former NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal cried while reading about Caitlyn Jenner, says it ‘resonated’ with her[/h1]

BY MELISSA CHAN 

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Wednesday, June 17, 2015, 12:10 PM

Embattled former NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal got emotional while reading about Caitlyn Jenner's transition to a woman because it "resonated" with her, she tearfully told the "Today" show.

"I cried because I resonated with some of the themes of isolation, of being misunderstood -- to not know if you have a conversation with somebody, will that relationship then end because they have seen you as one way," she said in an interview that aired Wednesday.  

The ex-NAACP chapter president in Spokane, Wash., fought back tears as she compared her plight to Jenner's.  The Olympic athlete, formerly known as Bruce Jenner, made her debut earlier this month as a woman in the July issue of Vanity Fair.

"I'm bisexual.  And so, you know.  I've dated men and women. "Dolezal told "Today" show host Savannah Guthrie in a newly aired clip of the interview.

"And I will intentionally ask, like, "So do you just date light-skinned women? What's your spectrum?"

Dolezal reiterated that she identifies as black.

"I definitely am not white", she said. "I'm more black than I am white. That's the accurate answer from my truth".

This woman is plain nuts...and has a serious identity crisis.  Rather than just come clean about her lies, she's doubling down and continues to manufacture a bizarre past life for herself.  She even questioned whether her white parents were indeed her biological parents - to which her parents called her bluff and told her to take a DNA test.

Well, that settles that

The answer is YES, she thinks she's black and identified herself as being black

Explained RIGHT THERE from the very person dealing with it are similarities of the mindset between this situation and the Bruce story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom