NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

How do you feel black?
Was just about to ask this
laugh.gif
makes no sense
The same way a man feels like wo-Ill leave it alone.
i can understand how a man can feel like a woman... it's biological dissonance...

anywhere in the world, there are differences in masculinity and femininity ... it exists in all cultures and permeates all societies

testosterone and estrogen affect psychology....feeling mentally at odds with your biology can happen...

but feeling mentally at odds with race... which is rooted on a social and cultural level doesn't make sense...

it's not biological dissonance, its a cultural infatuation

Last edited:
being raised in another culture can mean you are a part of that culture...

doesn't mean your race has changed.... or that you are "mentally" another race...

as I explained above...

Last edited:
nothing was stopping her from embracing black culture or having black friends or fighting for the rights of blacks .....as a white woman.

She chose instead to dress up as what she thinks a black woman is and lecture people on being "black enough"

this lady is a nut case and what she's done is racist and just further proof that some whites think they know what being black is about because they enjoy black entertainment.

How do you feel black?
Was just about to ask this :lol: makes no sense

The same way a man feels like wo-Ill leave it alone.
i can understand how a man can feel like a woman... it's biological dissonance...

anywhere in the world, there are differences in masculinity and femininity ... it exists in all cultures and permeates all societies

testosterone and estrogen affect psychology....feeling mentally at odds with your biology can happen...

but feeling mentally at odds with race... which is rooted on a social and cultural level doesn't make sense...

So, is race not biolocial?

there are some factors of race that coincide with melanin/facial features/ancestry... but this is not the same as "sex" which has a direct physiological affect on the mental state of a person.

comparing the transracials and transgenders is saying that race directly affects a persons mental traits.....just like estrogen and testosterone directly affect a person's mental traits.

Last edited:

[thread="628804"]i can understand how a man can feel like a woman... it's biological dissonance...[/thread]

there are some factors of race that coincide with melanin/facial features/ancestry... but this is not the same as "sex" which has a direct physiological affect on the mental state of a person.

comparing the transracials and transgenders is saying that race directly affects a persons mental traits.....just like estrogen and testosterone directly affect a person's mental traits.

So youre saying that if a man feels like a woman trapped inside a mans body its because he has more estragen than testosterone?

This aint an argument, Im just asking questions.

y'all drunk 

but this is NT 

when a racial topic is discussed, a side must be picked 

there's no such thing as being objective and trying to see things from a number of perspectives 

he argued with me for agreeing but not being enthusiastic about it lol .....  and that gets co-signed 

so drunk 

This aint an argument, Im just asking questions.
the issue is not just the presence of estrogen or testosterone...

it's the bodies reaction to it, and which traits are manifested from it...

some people get a rush of adrenaline and get hyper aware and ready to fight...

some people get a rush of adrenaline and become nervous and ready to run...

You could lock up a transgender in a prison full of one sex... and they would still feel at odds with who they are without any outside stimuli telling them there is another "gender" 

You can't physiologically want to be a certain race, unless you observe and see that race...

Same way people bring up black on black crime when a white cop killing a black person thread comes up

Deflection

Irrelevant

Unnecessary
it's only irrelevant because people have to pick sides on racial NT discussions 

either you're with the pack or against it 

cant just be neutral 

but this is NT 

when a racial topic is discussed, a side must be picked 

there's no such thing as being objective and trying to see things from a number of perspectives 

he argued with me for agreeing but not being enthusiastic about it lol .....  and that gets co-signed 

so drunk 
nah... you came in here with the intention of relating the issue to bruce jenner...

and it was clearly laid out that this is not a parallel...

you got mad because you thought it was only about lying or being a fraud, or claiming black...

nah... you came in here with the intention of relating the issue to bruce jenner...

and it was clearly laid out that this is not a parallel...

you got mad because you thought it was only about lying or being a fraud, or claiming black...
i had no intentions at all..... which i thought was made very clear by the question I asked 

it was the answer to my question that lead to my next comment 

when did I get mad? you're the one who got all tight with me because you didn't like how i responded to the answer to my question....... 

the problem here is.... 

GWAP, and friends, think that disagreeing with issue B is excusing issue A

they're two different issues, two different opinions 

but for some reason y'all want to lump them together..... as if disagreeing with one means you disagree with both 

so now any talk of issue B is a "distraction" ..... unless you agree with issue B then it's all good...speak your mind 

lol... y'all silly man 

the problem here is.... 

GWAP, and friends, think that disagreeing with issue B is excusing issue A
Here's where you get exposed...

name exactly what you think issue A and issue B are...

smile.gif

EDIT: notice how long it will take him to respond

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom