NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

I'm not defending her, or even trying to. she's foul as hell. I'm just trying to understand her. IF she is a sociopath, then, I'll never be able to get it since she's ill. But I'm more so just trying to find a foundation of understanding her thoughts in this. With all of the lies, it is becoming harder and harder to make any sense of it besides the fact she is a con artist. My post wasn't in defense of her, it was a heads up to my own people, that we've been trying to white-wash ourselves for years in the name of beauty.

I'm sill in awe at her actions. All of the allegations that she's made. All of the lies. There has to be more to it. This has to be more than a menstrual show. Doesn't it?

Using sistas to cape for this white lady. Y'all looking funny.
This whole situation is another milestone in white priveledge. 

Whites can now decide if they wanna be black.... ..

Our culture is just a choice

I don't understand what these dudes are thinking. :lol:

Somebody can flip a switch and decide to be black and it's all good. :lol:

I don't understand why this is so hard for people to understand why this is a problem.

Y'all keep bringing up irrelevant stuff to defend this lady. Yes there are black women that try to be white and they're are wrong. And this lady is wrong too.

It's like y'all are sitting back like "Wow she wants to be one of us, I love her :D"

No you can't wake up one day and decide you want to be black. She was giving speeches about how hard it was for her growing up as a black women and things she through. **** outta here. :lol: She grew just like every middle class white chick.

She is a clown period.

CLOSE THREAD PLEASE

wouldnt we want a white person defending blacks though?

Whites have blacks defending whites but when we finally get something close (using loosely) its a flame thread..smh

Whites have blacks defending whites but when we finally get something close (using loosely) its a flame thread..smh
whites can defend blacks... no problem...

but a white person who impersonates a black person, creates fake racist mail, fakes having black children, criticizes black men who married outside their race (when in fact she was married to and divorced a black man) speaks on her "experiences" growing up black etc.... we don't need that.

If she really knew what being black was all about... she would know how much our culture values being "real"....

would have had a more positive impact being a real white woman, instead of a fake black woman....

Last edited:
Once again this has nothing to do with white or any other ethnicity or culture wanting to help black people. You can do that in the comfort of your own skin and nationality. You don't have to lie to kick it if you truly want to help.
This woman clearly knew what she was doing.
Stop capping for this broad. Everybody thinks it's all jokes and games but she took positions from black people, specifically black women. How the duck are you going to tell a race of people about struggle when you manufactured your own.
This is deeper then rap.
And please don't bring up that lame deflection about women of color wearing blonde hair. If you truly are trying to compare that with a woman who is playing Halloween and is literally bringing in racks now because of this little social experiment, then as black people we already lost.

Of course a white person can defend blacks, and there was nothing stopping her from accomplishing whatever she accomplished as a white woman.  If anything, for her to assume a black identity, and then claim that she's experienced the racism and hardships faced by blacks in this country only marginalizes the oppression blacks have truly faced.  What should be even more appalling is the fact that she criticized REAL black people for not being black enough.  How anyone can defend this woman is beyond me...

If she really knew what being black was all about... she would know how much our culture values being "real"....

rappers dont even value being real anymore.. Rick Ross...lol

rappers dont even value being real anymore.. Rick Ross...lol
rick ross almost got his head taken off in miami...

dude is getting taxed heavily on the low now.... 

so my point still stands....

the majority of his fans are white anyway...

fontaine..... this isn't about hair....

you exposing yourself bruh...
exposing myself as what?

I'm not tripping on her... And I swear I have more of a problem with black chicks that WANT to be white...

Instead of white chicks that want to be black.

If this was a dude... I'd be saying the same thing, too...

We not gonna agree on everything race related , NT famb. :lol:

He could have fabricated that with a fake shootout with blanks. No one saw no one nor cars.. that area has to have city cameras on intersections.. they saw nothing though? hmm.. i think he made that up. people think Rick ro$$ is really than Freeway Ricky Ross if you let the media play it there way.. so yeah rappers can make anything up and still get respect..

He could have fabricated that with a fake shootout with blanks. No one saw no one nor cars.. that area has to have city cameras on intersections.. they saw nothing though? hmm.. i think he made that up. people think Rick ro$$ is really than Freeway Ricky Ross if you let the media play it there way.. so yeah rappers can make anything up and still get respect..
I've got fam in chi...

what happened was already known about beforehand...

what city are you from? 

you acting real clueless right now..

EDIT: you don't even know wat i mean by getting dumped on and paying taxes huh.... how are you gonna insinuate that I think he is the real rick ross, but my whole post was about him getting his card pulled?.... you exposed yourself

Last edited:
How does Rick Ross relate to any of this?
dude try to counter my "black culture places value on being real"

so he brought up rick ross... like he thinks rick ross gets respect...lol

dude definitely isn't aware of what's going on in black culture

Last edited:

dude try to counter my "black culture places value on being real"

so he brought up rick ross... like he thinks rick ross gets respect...lol

dude definitely isn't aware of what's going on in black culture
ross just cant do into chicago or detroit.. but he can go all over west coast and east coast.. so for a phony he gets alot of respect.

Back
Top Bottom