NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

I will giver her this. She been rockin the Roger-forehead all to be down for the cause. Cause all these pics of her with dreads and braids pushed her **** way back.

So if she identifies herself as a black woman should we call her a black woman? 
But...

No.

She understands herself to be fraudulent.  She has spent years falsifying her entire cultural and racial upbringing.  We're not talking about embellishment or distortion, what we're seeing is total and extreme manipulation and methodical misrepresentation. 

See what you were going for, but come on now.

Trade Drake to Mexico, and we'll give you J.Lo

I don't think we have full ownership of Drake. We have to check the racial contract.

427442323_640.jpg

drake for jlo and...sofia vergara

Last edited:
Well the NAACP isn't the same NAACP during the 60's that was out proactively doing things. These days they are more reactive and show up after the fire is already burning the house down.

i ain't sure. she seems dedicated and committed to her beliefs and seems like she actually did work benefiting black folks, but at the same time she's impersonating someone which makes me feel uneasy. like she probably could've done the work she does without embellishing her appearance and misled people about her background. if you're down you're down though. gotta let a person live.

kinda wild that her own family outed her. don't think that was the way for them to go about it. they were obviously mad with her about something

kinda wild that her own family outed her. don't think that was the way for them to go about it. they were obviously mad with her about something
the story broke before her parents said anything...

reporters tracked them down and got their take after the fact

Well the NAACP isn't the same NAACP during the 60's that was out proactively doing things. These days they are more reactive and show up after the fire is already burning the house down.
NAACP been in disarray for a while now.  This should've been apparent when they were slated to give Donald Sterling his SECOND Lifetime award before the controversy broke last summer. 

I'm not even mad. If she was going around being disruptive or provoking people to break the law that would be something else. Seems like she was actually putting work on. I really want to hear the real reason she did this.

Think about the amount of time and energy she put into all this. This took real conviction. But for what?

Interesting

NAACP Leader Exposed
Jonathan Metzer
June 11, 2015

Suspicions arose Thursday evening when Rachel, along with several associates, watched game four of the NBA Finals. "I just knew something wasn't right and that pretty much confirmed it," longtime friend, Tina Williams said soon after the news broke. "We were in shock. I mean, when she thought 'Bron (LeBron James) had a 'nice-sized' penis, we knew something was wrong. We knew she wasn't one of us." Rachel Dolezal was not available for comment.

Last edited:
On one hand, I could understand how someone white who fully understood the problems of colored people could develop some self-hate towards themselves but on the other, this chick is either an agent or she's crazy as hell(agent, not necessarily a bad thing)

I don't really hold the NAACP in any high regard anyway, but she has to explain herself before any further representation... because they will be laughing stocks if they don't handle this correctly and professionally 

This is wack all the way around. We're celebrating a FRAUD. Nah, can't let that ride.

Just be true to yourself, it doesn't mean that you can't be Pro-Black. She's a White woman, so you know, identify with your true european heritage and stop jacking ours for cool hairstyles and street cred. I really don't care what she did because her whole life is a lie.

Back
Top Bottom