NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

I know everyone is clowning on her appearance but what "work" has she done? What have her contributions been to the black community? It's possible she has done more for the community than most of you know. Might be better to find out what she has actually done.

SWS don't like to tell it but there have been a lot of white folks in American history that have had their heads bashed in helping black folks

Last edited:

I know everyone is clowning on her appearance but what "work" has she done? What have her contributions been to the black community? It's possible she has done more for the community than most of you know. Might be better to find out what she has actually done.

SWS don't like to tell it but there have been a lot of white folks in American history that have had their heads bashed in helping black folks
Bruh we makin funnies over here. Get this serious post outta here.

The Right wing news outlets will run this 24hrs a day. They will frame it as the white, liberal elite tricking the black man into believing racism exists in America. If you would only 'Pick yourselves up by your bootstraps' and stop blaming the white man, you would get ahead.

Last edited:
To my black famb... Y'all mad?

Because I'm not
Already....

Nice to see a woman embracing the sistahood and wearing weave to emulate a black woman instead of horsehair to emulate Taylor Swift. This must be how white women feel all the time. Loving it.

Last edited:
Yea I feel pretty indifferent tbh since it seems like she was still accomplishing some good however distoted/insane her methods were :lol:

The only way she'll get a pass is if she undergoes revitiligo. We need to know if she really down for the cause.

:wow:

Bruh I'm legit over baffled right now, here IG is "afrocentricfemme" :rofl:

Real tears bruh

RDolezal.jpg

View media item 1578064

amare-nod-o.gif
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom