Mysonne talkin about T.I. teamin up with the police

seriously ... off the no bull ... if you think TI didnt "snitch" or whatever you wanna call it to get a lighter sentence, you are simple ... yallreally believe these rappers when they talk in their tracks ... smh ...

its actually sad to see people acting like theres no way TI could have put info out on someone else ... society is getting dumber

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

You tellin' me you don't think its possible for money to be slid under the table to get TI a lighter sentence?
If it were a state case possibly, but bribe the feds? Nope.

Niketalk don't know what U.S. federal weapons charges are so that one will fly right over their heads.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

You tellin' me you don't think its possible for money to be slid under the table to get TI a lighter sentence?
If it were a state case possibly, but bribe the feds? Nope.

Why not? You've never heard of anyone getting off on federal cases when they actually committed the crime? I wasn't sayin' money was bein' putunder the table i'm just puttin' up possible explanations. Just like you can sit here and say TIP snitched you can give examples for why he didn't.It ain't like TIP pleaded not guilty. He pleaded guilty and didn't waste any time doin' so.

seriously ... off the no bull ... if you think TI didnt "snitch" or whatever you wanna call it to get a lighter sentence, you are simple ... yall really believe these rappers when they talk in their tracks ... smh ...

its actually sad to see people acting like theres no way TI could have put info out on someone else ... society is getting dumber

cac155b4961683c227a780319318bf474db42ed.gif

laugh.gif
Society gettin' dumber because they think TI didn't snitch.Great logic.

^ ^ ^ It wud be a public document if he had snitched, no if ands or buts about it....and with the internet him snitchin would've been publicized along timeago....

Like i said TI supporting a hot line isnt snitchin dudes got that Cam'ron syndrome when it come to snitching now a days

honestly i don't care if t.i snitched he's a grown man who will do what he please.. i enjoy his music so on and so on... All I'm saying is when itcomes to a federal case you only have two options.... Keep your mouth shut/ run with the time that will be placed on you or open your mouth on the case/othercases that the feds may be interested in.....anyone who is familiar with the system knows the deal...looking at tips case i must say he received the bestpunishment i ever seen... I will not say money isn't a factor because dirty money runs this government... on the other hand i have seen dudes with moremoney then t.i go down worse for less(crimes committed) ...if he didn't snitched he must have friends in "high places" that can make deals likethat which i don't doubt.....if that isn't the case as far fetch as it may seem it could be a stage on the label behalf for publicity. either way it iswhat it is.

mysonne should team up with the cops to track down e ness for murder in the 3rd degree.

mysonne should team up with the cops to track down e ness for murder in the 3rd degree.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

i just read this whole dumb @&& thread and all i gotta say is...

Its MYSONNE, LEFTY gun up in my RIGHT PALM!

poppin' ____ in they sleep so they die calm... kill or be killed, thats the ____ that I'm on, it's Desperado style, shootin' at 'emsidearm....

pimp.gif

What Bleu DaVinci had to say about it....

AllHipHop.com: Speaking of getting reduced sentences, T.I. caught some crazy gun charges last year and was facing heavy time. His sentence got reduced to a year and some community services and the whispers commenced.

Blue DaVinci: With a criminal history at that. First of all people don't understand, the government got the control. I don't believe T.I. told s**t because I know how these people work. T.I. sold a couple of million records. They look at it as this; they can use T.I. as an advocate to speak to these kids that's coming up.

These kids are looking up to T.I., it would be more beneficial and would save the economy more money to have T.I. tell all these kids leave the guns alone than locking that one man up and spending thirty two thousand a year housing him. Feel me?

AllHipHop.com: I ask because T.I. just started doing some public service announcements about helping to solve crimes and some individuals, like Mysonne, feel that's helping the police.

Bleu DaVinci: I just consider it that's what he has to do. See, when you sign these plea deals and s**t like that, they making him do that. It's not like he woke up one day and called the police like, "Yo I want to do a video for ya'll." Nah, they making that man do that s**t. It's either that or we going to redo your plea deal.

He has to do a lot of hours of community service, he didn't jump up and say he wanted to do that either. But to not go do fifteen years and throw his career away and take all this good music away from all the loyal fans that love him, he has to do certain s**t. I don't look at that as T.I. f***ing up. He ain't talking to the thugs and the gangsters, he's talking to the kids and the civilians. I don't want people to be getting shot, I want our people to go to school and do well and become doctors.

Whole article here... http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/features/archive/2008/11/03/20651042.aspxhttp://www.allhiphop.com/.../2008/11/03/20651042.aspx

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

What Bleu DaVinci had to say about it....

AllHipHop.com: Speaking of getting reduced sentences, T.I. caught some crazy gun charges last year and was facing heavy time. His sentence got reduced to a year and some community services and the whispers commenced.

Blue DaVinci: With a criminal history at that. First of all people don't understand, the government got the control. I don't believe T.I. told s**t because I know how these people work. T.I. sold a couple of million records. They look at it as this; they can use T.I. as an advocate to speak to these kids that's coming up.

These kids are looking up to T.I., it would be more beneficial and would save the economy more money to have T.I. tell all these kids leave the guns alone than locking that one man up and spending thirty two thousand a year housing him. Feel me?

AllHipHop.com: I ask because T.I. just started doing some public service announcements about helping to solve crimes and some individuals, like Mysonne, feel that's helping the police.

Bleu DaVinci: I just consider it that's what he has to do. See, when you sign these plea deals and s**t like that, they making him do that. It's not like he woke up one day and called the police like, "Yo I want to do a video for ya'll." Nah, they making that man do that s**t. It's either that or we going to redo your plea deal.

He has to do a lot of hours of community service, he didn't jump up and say he wanted to do that either. But to not go do fifteen years and throw his career away and take all this good music away from all the loyal fans that love him, he has to do certain s**t. I don't look at that as T.I. f***ing up. He ain't talking to the thugs and the gangsters, he's talking to the kids and the civilians. I don't want people to be getting shot, I want our people to go to school and do well and become doctors.

Whole article here... http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/features/archive/2008/11/03/20651042.aspxhttp://www.allhiphop.com/stories/features/archive/2008/11/03/20651042.aspxhttp://www.allhiphop.com/.../2008/11/03/20651042.aspx

Thats real %@@$. I want one person on here to tell me if they was in T.I. shoes that you would bite the bullet, do the 15 or so in the pen, lose all the moneyyou worked hard for, throw away is lifestyle jus to save face forniggas who dont care if you here today or gone tomorrow. I wish yal knew how real some of this%@@$ is. I expected more from a message board full of thugs
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

What Bleu True DaVinci had to say about it....

Whole article here... http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/features/archive/2008/11/03/20651042.aspxhttp://www.allhiphop.com/stories/features/archive/2008/11/03/20651042.aspxhttp://www.allhiphop.com/.../2008/11/03/20651042.aspx

Man People need to realize that the streets is no kind of way to live and stop making it out to be like being from the street is cool or some +!$$. IMO thisdude is just trying to come up on a little fame. think about if someone stole something from u and a snitch came and told u who did and u get your stuff backare u going to be like oh #@@! that +@@$# he a snitch. NO! and i am not saying snitching is cool but i am saying i cant blame him cuz the cops probably cut offsome time on his sentence for this

Back
Top Bottom