My wife just got sexually harassed...

It's machismo because feel like if you don't do it, it will reflect your short coming in being able to protect your family. I got lucky that I knew a family that shares his last name.

Even thought I was able to "square" things away it could have been detrimental to my wife and her employment. My one situation isn't enough to say "Yea, do what he did."
I feel OP needs to make sure that his wife's needs are met more than his need to concrete his authority in the family. If she wants him to let the company handle it and not talk to dude, let it be that way because as nice as it would be to say "I stepped to dude" if she wanted him to chill, he should have chilled.

It’s not about what he wants though, it’s about what she needs. If he asks his wife and she says no, then of course he should respect he wishes. But is she gonna say no? Only Op knows...

I'd wager that she says no. And that's leaning on the expectation that she has an understanding that things can go left real quick this ain't the time to leave things up to chance

we still talking bout dis?

I'm doubling down on what I said. Find a juiced up random. Slide him a C-Note. He walks by dude.. Grabs a handful of the harasser and says "you like books? I think we need to get on the same page....." then walk off slow not saying nothing else.

Cheaper than a lawyer for sure

we still talking bout dis?

I'm doubling down on what I said. Find a juiced up random. Slide him a C-Note. He walks by dude.. Grabs a handful of the harasser and says "you like books? I think we need to get on the same page....." then walk off slow not saying nothing else.

Cheaper than a lawyer for sure

If i was that random and you approached me and gave me a c note id tell you sure, pocket the money and walk off.

**** you and your problems, im bouta get me a surf and turf for dinner

If i was that random and you approached me and gave me a c note id tell you sure, pocket the money and walk off.

**** you and your problems, im bouta get me a surf and turf for dinner
I meant random to the work guy, not random to OP.
I'd say OP should do it himself but they already met.

Fitted hat low, jus a quick swipe and keep it movin dont eem look back. He'd have zero clue till he feel that cold water pouring down his cheek.

All that phonebook talk is jokes, straight razor gets the point across. Dont let noooobody play with the family.

Attachments

• 4B092EBB-FA0B-4A29-B5FA-53478454152F-2287-000006C916D0408C.jpeg
    4B092EBB-FA0B-4A29-B5FA-53478454152F-2287-000006C916D0408C.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 39
So what happen? im hoping this got resolved... and dont listen to some of these guys going after this guy is not the proper way to handle this... you can have a talk with him and ask why he did what he did but honestly what would that resolve? i guess you can have closure...

Hey guys,

Were still waiting to hear from thr HR guy,who she had a meeting with. After their meeting apparently he interviewed everybody at the office, not just the manager.

But then this morning wifey gets a texts from a coworker, which really pissed me off. Manager is now claiming that my wife "pinched" him on the rear. :lol:

Im starting to switch sides and not to leave this in karma's hands, but take care of it myself. Ill gladly show him what a pinch feels like.

Hey guys,

Were still waiting to hear from thr HR guy,who she had a meeting with. After their meeting apparently he interviewed everybody at the office, not just the manager.

But then this morning wifey gets a texts from a coworker, which really pissed me off. Manager is now claiming that my wife "pinched" him on the rear. :lol:

Im starting to switch sides and not to leave this in karma's hands, but take care of it myself. Ill gladly show him what a pinch feels like.

:smh:

Dont do it man.

Hey guys,

:smh:

This is like some middle school ****

SMH

That manager goofed up harder than ever by sending that text. Paper trail

This definitely isn't the first time he's done this to someone in the work place. Hopefully others speak up.

Hey guys,

U could possibly go overboard and really hurt the guy, means jail time playa... lawsuit now and see him in about a year or so after the payout

The scumbag should have thought about how he would feel if his daughters, sisters or wife got groped.

It's best to keep it together and not go after the guy. Last thing you want is to lose your job and catch a charge.

with a bold claim like that i bet he got a couple of his co workers to co sign the pinch thing for him. but you have the text he sent so that will put an end to his claim.

i still dont trust HR to do the right thing though

Back
Top Bottom