My wife just got sexually harassed...

There numerous reasons why to don't mess with woman at work, they will send there goons to rough you up. If you touch them the wrong way. I've seen this happen. OP send the goons after you cash out.

Hey guys,

Were still waiting to hear from thr HR guy,who she had a meeting with. After their meeting apparently he interviewed everybody at the office, not just the manager.

But then this morning wifey gets a texts from a coworker, which really pissed me off. Manager is now claiming that my wife "pinched" him on the rear. :lol:

Im starting to switch sides and not to leave this in karma's hands, but take care of it myself. Ill gladly show him what a pinch feels like.

Damn that pervert is trying to get your wife fired now.. :smh:

So we just got off the phone with HR.

They told her to resume work this upcoming Tuesday....in her regular center/jobsite.
(No word about a raise or promo)
He told us either they will relocate the manager or fire him but the answer isnt definite yet but "things are looking into your favor". Also next week the district manager will be visiting my wife to talk to her so theres that, too.

Things are looking good for her, and she felt somewhat relieved (which made me happy to see)but she said shell feel better when this finally finishes.

Maybe i wont have to get my hands dirty after all.

Hey guys,

Were still waiting to hear from thr HR guy,who she had a meeting with. After their meeting apparently he interviewed everybody at the office, not just the manager.

But then this morning wifey gets a texts from a coworker, which really pissed me off. Manager is now claiming that my wife "pinched" him on the rear. :lol:

Im starting to switch sides and not to leave this in karma's hands, but take care of it myself. Ill gladly show him what a pinch feels like.

You show him his hands removed from his wrists.

I'm saying like, If I love somebody a lot I get riled up to start something violent against criminals

You show him his hands removed from his wrists.

I'm saying like, If I love somebody a lot I get riled up to start something violent against criminals

Man i was that crazy reckless kid. I promise you this. But after having two girls waiting for you at the door and seeing their smile...it changes a man.

So with that being said, this dude is NOT worth it for me to lose seeing those smiles everyday.

Fitted hat low, jus a quick swipe and keep it movin dont eem look back. He'd have zero clue till he feel that cold water pouring down his cheek.

All that phonebook talk is jokes, straight razor gets the point across. Dont let noooobody play with the family.

Sounding like jimmy darmody :lol:

just read through the whole thread and right off the jump ill tell you what is gonna make or break this...
not the he said , she said stuff...but what the other employees state.
if OP's wife told him about his incompetence as a manager and tendency to "drink at the job", surely the other employees would share the same sentiment.
if dude has a reputation as an *******, then itll come out and really make him look bad.

his defense in saying she "pinched his ***" just shows hes really insecure about this and is willing to slander her...even though " he sees her like a daughter"...smh...this dude is greaseball and will deserve some sense knocked into him ( ray j's booty goons gonna have to visit the dmv)
at this point OP, you gotta remain calm and stand behind ya girl cause this is really gonna eat at her emotionally... more than you or any of us men would know.

Real talk im sorry for what happened. But is your wifes *** that scrumptious looking? To where someone would do that? Keep it a buck.

Hi all, I first wanted to say how sorry I am to OP and his wife. My deepest sympathy to her going through this. NO ONE should ever have to endure such disrespect and plain stupidity.

Second, as a woman in this industry, I have, on many occasions, avoided and even sought other ways than to deal with HR directly when matters like this come up. Why? HR still works for the company at hand. It's in their best interest to protect themselves and the company they work for. I have known and experienced personally, many poor situations in the work environment where women have 0% chance of justice or ability to get proper discipline actions against those who committed the crime. Ever wonder why women don't speak up? It's because we know and feel that almost nothing will be done about it.

Marriage is not a protective shield around the person who is married. Using that as an excuse for why it happened is illogical.

What kind of "professional" shows up drunk at work? I wouldn't even have a job to be drunk at if I came smashed off a 1/5th.

Anyone who is victim blaming (i.e. what was she wearing? what did she say?) should immediately leave NikeTalk. I'm being real here. I won't tolerate anyone blaming a victim in a harmful situation like this. So she showed up to work asking to get touched by some other man? No, she did not. Did she give consent to such behavior? No, she did not.

If there's any NT'ers on this thread, on this community, who feel that assault, rape, harassment, or any other form of non-consensual acts towards victims are appropriate in any fashion, let me know. I will gladly remove your account from this website. This thinking and behavior is toxic to the family atmosphere we have here.

This thread is proof that women are subjected to poor behavior and treatment without any repercussions. The #metoo movement should have offenders shaken to their core: you're held accountable for your actions. Adults who behave poorly should face their consequences. Full stop.

Hi all, I first wanted to say how sorry I am to OP and his wife. My deepest sympathy to her going through this. NO ONE should ever have to endure such disrespect and plain stupidity.

Second, as a woman in this industry, I have, on many occasions, avoided and even sought other ways than to deal with HR directly when matters like this come up. Why? HR still works for the company at hand. It's in their best interest to protect themselves and the company they work for. I have known and experienced personally many poor situations in the work environment where women have 0% chance of justice or ability to get proper discipline actions against those who committed the crime. Ever wonder why women don't speak up? It's because we know and feel that almost nothing will be done about it.

Marriage is not a protective shield around the person who is married. Using that as an excuse for why it happened is illogical.

What kind of "professional" shows up drunk at work? I wouldn't even have a job to be drunk at if I came smashed off a 1/5th.

Anyone who is victim blaming (i.e. what was she wearing? what did she say?) should immediately leave NikeTalk. I'm being real here. I won't tolerate anyone blaming a victim in a harmful situation like this. So she showed up to work asking to get touched by some other man? No, she did not. Did she give consent to such behavior? No, she did not.

If there's any NT'ers on this thread, on this community, who feel that assault, rape, harassment, or any other form of non-consensual acts towards victims are appropriate in any fashion, let me know. I will gladly remove your account from this website. This thinking and behavior is toxic to the family atmosphere we have here.

This thread is proof that women are subjected to poor behavior and treatment without any repercussions. The #metoo movement should have offenders shaken to their core: you're held accountable for your actions. Adults who behave poorly should face their consequences. Full stop.
FocusedBabyishFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif

OP that man to man talk gotta be sounding logical right now. Dude is trying to lie on your wife now. Stern talking to...and if he talks slick, you’ll know what time it is.

Dead srs.

Honestly, knowing how NT is i just thought ppl were trollling. Thats why i never took it to the heart with what people have been saying.

With that being said, HellaSteph HellaSteph and everyone else, i appreciate you and the NT fam bam having my back with the advice and kind words.
This isnt over yet, but thank you!

I'm fine with jokes, or lightweight stabs at non-important topics. I get that friends will "mess around" or just "play."

This topic isn't one of them. What was done to your wife is considered against the law. It's a crime. It's illegal. And how about plain wrong on all moral fronts? My point is: NTers may have a sense of humor but this is not funny.

I really hope you get the support and justice that your wife deserves.

Glad to hear that things are leaning in favor for your wife and that you didn't have take matters into your own hands.

I know you're already doing the right thing in supporting her and being by her side.

And I'm shocked at that manager claiming your wife pinched his behind. My goodness.

Ladies and gents,

Mr manager isnt manager no more :pimp:

Fired his *** today, tomorow she resumes. No word on promotion or raise, but i highly doubt it.

But wifeys happy so thats what matters now.

Want to thank you all, too many to name but who knew a shoe forumn would be helpful, not only somewhat informative but with the emotional aspect as well.

Happy Monday NT!

Ladies and gents,

Mr manager isnt manager no more :pimp:

giphy.gif

Fired his *** today, tomorow she resumes. No word on promotion or raise, but i highly doubt it.

But wifeys happy so thats what matters now.

Want to thank you all, too many to name but who knew a shoe forumn would be helpful, not only somewhat informative but with the emotional aspect as well.

Happy Monday NT!

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom