Your 16. Dumb & Stupid right now.

Keeping all your $$$ saved in your paypal account 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You might as well cop and rock this shirt now:

39755_5dbab21037_l.jpg

That's the truth and where you will be at by the time your in your mid 20's.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Save up for a car.

no to tisa, don't keep money in paypal. is it that hard to get a bank account and paypal account on your own when you are underage? tell her you want a don c hat and yeezy's then see how she feels about the other stuff.

yo guys OP's probably rich his asian from canada assumin his livin in vancouver lol dude dont spending ur own money man ask your mom for money so u can buy the shoes damn hell go shop at champs/footlocker with her...u get everything u want lol n like everyone says u should save up the money...but not all u should talk to ur mom like give her over 50% and u spend the rest

Originally Posted by deFOBking

yo guys OP's probably rich his asian from canada assumin his livin in vancouver lol dude dont spending ur own money man ask your mom for money so u can buy the shoes damn hell go shop at champs/footlocker with her...u get everything u want lol n like everyone says u should save up the money...but not all u should talk to ur mom like give her over 50% and u spend the rest

Reading that made me ******ed
I'm ******ed now. 
frown.gif

How much money have you earned over the summer? Try talking to your mom if it's not a significant percentage and negotiate a deal with her. I.E. you spend $200 on III's & snapbacks and you'll invest 50% of the rest or you'll save the rest to go towards a car purchase or college later. Most parents will be reasonable if the see that their kids are making well thought out decisions. Especially since you have actually worked for your money unlike most of your peers.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by taymane23

Snapbacks are a waste of money assuming you're fixing to spend 50+ dollars on a damn hat in which I know you will since you're 16.
I'm 16 and all my snaps are vintage and were all purchased for less than $20.

Senior NT again trying to ruin our fun.

30t6p3b.gif

Where are these vintage snapbacks under 20 dollars  .
Opening a bank account under 18 requires parent consent so that's out of the question

Did not think I'd have this problem ever again but my mom found my stache of SnapBacks and accessories. She's not buying my excuses anymore and I still have clothes to take home. I used the my friend gave it to me excuse so many times. What to do?

Seriously just save the money that you WOULD use on snapbacks, put it away, and wait for something that you REALLY want a couple months down the road.

dude just stop buying crap. talk to girls and go on dates with them..and if you get lucky, you might get your cherry pop.

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

Did not think I'd have this problem ever again but my mom found my stache of SnapBacks and accessories. She's not buying my excuses anymore and I still have clothes to take home. I used the my friend gave it to me excuse so many times. What to do?

beard_mustache_hat-p148742936187184451zvx0e_400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom