My parents are not letting me spend my OWN money

Mother knows best.

But you don't hear me though.

She'll be the first one you run to when your ends are low.

But you don't hear me though.

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

Did not think I'd have this problem ever again but my mom found my stache of SnapBacks and accessories. She's not buying my excuses anymore and I still have clothes to take home. I used the my friend gave it to me excuse so many times. What to do?

omar-gooding-smart-guy-bff43.jpg

op i dont wanna be mean but u kinda sound like a loser. u dont need to make a big deal. ur mom is teaching you how to handle ur money since u obviously dont know how and ur crying. be lucky somone is trying to help u cuz one day when u need help there will be no one there

Honestly man, if I could take back the thousands of dollars I wasted on shoes, I would. Now, at age 27, I still have close to 100 pairs of shoes and I don't even wear half of them. They just sit upstairs.

OP send me your paypal info.
I have this friend from Nigeria who can hold your money in a secret account to hide from your mother.

I completely agree with what everyone said in regards to not spending money on stupid $*$* and regret that follows. I've totally been there.
-Growing up/early teens, I blew a ton of cash on comic books and sports cards. '90s collectibles FTMFL!!
-when I was 17 I carried a pager around. Two things of note 1) I wasn't a dealer 2) damn I'm old

Seriously, three years from now you don't want to be staring at your closet full of snapbacks, sitting atop your pile of trucker hats from the last fad

BUT...
OP's still young, maybe he needs to learn just like we did at his age.

And seeing as how you're Chinese, you should be rationing out that red pocket money! THAT'S your buy-whatever-the-hell-you-like fund! Seriously tho, SAVE! That extra cash is something you'll NEVER regret later down the road.

momma dukes knows best, your still young let her buy you things and then once your older all the money youve saved you can buy what ever pleases you.

you are mad soft OP....no way I'd make it that big a deal like you're doing when i was 16...it's your money, not allowance. tell her you'll spend it how you want...grow a pair.

Sit down with her and make an agreement to only spend a certain percentage of your paycheck.

I used to use the 'I sold some stuff' line.

I dont spend that much, I am constantly getting paid.

My parents are talking behind my back about my "friend" giving me all this free stuff. I heard them saying I hope she's a nice girl and not a slutty teenager.

^My mom is not going to spend that much $ because she doesn't think I need that many clothes and hats.

Cop one and two things here and there, reap the rewards of that hard work. But she's right, save it, college time comes around you'll need it.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Cop one and two things here and there, reap the rewards of that hard work. But she's right, save it, college time comes around you'll need it.

The first thing you order from eBay should be a gift for her. This way when she sees the package at the door with your name on it, she's gonna flip on you and start yelling. Then you just sit there looking all innocent and hand her the box and say "This is for you
frown.gif
" and just walk away. She will never say a damn thing ever again when a package comes with your name on it

Back
Top Bottom