My girls lease is up on July 31st, she got arrested last night and could spend 2-3 months in jail

A picture is worth 1000 words....

Double fisting drinks means she probably will double up on the sausage. White girl with loud nails...but they're broken and she's out at the club? She's living beyond her means and can't manage the up keep. She got 5 speeding tickets in 4 months and then forgot about court? She has a rebel attitude and probably shows OP the same lack of respect she shows the law.  She probably cheated on OP several times and it was with a black dude or more tuff looking white guy than OP.  She probably told OP that she had a wild past but she changed.  She drives that Mustang with a sense of self-entitlement to speed because for some reason she thinks she is better than others....WHY? Who knows? She probably has several low-level friends who also have had petty criminal records...shop lifting, DUI, public intoxication, domestic violence, etc...For real this I just made all that up but it can't be far from the truth. 

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Double fisting drinks means she probably will double up on the sausage. White girl with loud nails...but they're broken and she's out at the club? She's living beyond her means and can't manage the up keep. She got 5 speeding tickets in 4 months and then forgot about court? She has a rebel attitude and probably shows OP the same lack of respect she shows the law.  She probably cheated on OP several times and it was with a black dude or more tuff looking white guy than OP.  She probably told OP that she had a wild past but she changed.  She drives that Mustang with a sense of self-entitlement to speed because for some reason she thinks she is better than others....WHY? Who knows? She probably has several low-level friends who also have had petty criminal records...shop lifting, DUI, public intoxication, domestic violence, etc...For real this I just made all that up but it can't be far from the truth. 
good %@+$ truth. that sounds pretty spot on except the cheating on me part. but who knows
grin.gif

good %@+$ truth. that sounds pretty spot on except the cheating on me part. but who knows
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

If she forgets court, she will forget to take her pills. Leave her.

nino_brown1.jpg

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Doublefisting drinks means she probably will double up on the sausage. Whitegirl with loud nails...but they're broken and she's out at the club?She's living beyond her means and can't manage the up keep. She got 5speeding tickets in 4 months and then forgot about court? She has arebel attitude and probably shows OP the same lack of respect she showsthe law.  She probably cheated on OP several times and it was with ablack dude or more tuff looking white guy than OP.  She probably toldOP that she had a wild past but she changed.  She drives that Mustangwith a sense of self-entitlement to speed because for some reason shethinks she is better than others....WHY? Who knows? She probably hasseveral low-level friends who also have had petty criminalrecords...shop lifting, DUI, public intoxication, domestic violence,etc...For real this I just made all that up but it can't be far fromthe truth. 
grin.gif

33bkglu.jpg

IheartDrums = potential ****hold =
sick.gif
=
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

If she forgets court, she will forget to take her pills. Leave her.

nino_brown1.jpg

Doublefisting drinks means she probably will double up on the sausage. Whitegirl with loud nails...but they're broken and she's out at the club?She's living beyond her means and can't manage the up keep. She got 5speeding tickets in 4 months and then forgot about court? She has arebel attitude and probably shows OP the same lack of respect she showsthe law.  She probably cheated on OP several times and it was with ablack dude or more tuff looking white guy than OP.  She probably toldOP that she had a wild past but she changed.  She drives that Mustangwith a sense of self-entitlement to speed because for some reason shethinks she is better than others....WHY? Who knows? She probably hasseveral low-level friends who also have had petty criminalrecords...shop lifting, DUI, public intoxication, domestic violence,etc...For real this I just made all that up but it can't be far fromthe truth. 
grin.gif

33bkglu.jpg

IheartDrums = potential ****hold =
sick.gif
=
roll.gif

how the #%$8 you living with a *^%$# and don't even have a house key?

I dont have parents. What would my parents have to do with this anyway? Her dog is here at the house so im gonna take care of him as long as i can. I cant just leave him all

alone.

man how old are you?

you pay most of the bills too don't you??

how the #%$8 you living with a *^%$# and don't even have a house key?

I dont have parents. What would my parents have to do with this anyway? Her dog is here at the house so im gonna take care of him as long as i can. I cant just leave him all

alone.

man how old are you?

you pay most of the bills too don't you??

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

grin.gif

33bkglu.jpg

/*DIGGLES*
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your name isn't on the lease =  win.

Pack.
Activate "single" status on Facebook.
Leave.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

grin.gif

33bkglu.jpg

/*DIGGLES*
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your name isn't on the lease =  win.

Pack.
Activate "single" status on Facebook.
Leave.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

13836_1140858175810_1658103639_425236_2657537_n.jpg

7d516c44040222fd4f2b10f76c5993a6eb8a5e82.gif
*upon further review*

Spoiler [+]
90b36e4e4af5079a0b0c2036f1974d504062b1e8.gif

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

No girl is worth that. Leave her before she drags you down with her.
Don't be an idiot OP/simp.

-The Juice

-The Juice
roll.gif

Im mad the paint is chipping off, in need of a fill-in something serious, and the fingers where nails were still have glue residue on them. I am almost 100% positive this is a chic you can catch drunk in a club and hit same night, or within a few days.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

13836_1140858175810_1658103639_425236_2657537_n.jpg

7d516c44040222fd4f2b10f76c5993a6eb8a5e82.gif
*upon further review*

Spoiler [+]
90b36e4e4af5079a0b0c2036f1974d504062b1e8.gif

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

No girl is worth that. Leave her before she drags you down with her.
Don't be an idiot OP/simp.

-The Juice

-The Juice
roll.gif

Im mad the paint is chipping off, in need of a fill-in something serious, and the fingers where nails were still have glue residue on them. I am almost 100% positive this is a chic you can catch drunk in a club and hit same night, or within a few days.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Put em up

Your girls in jail?

But yet your posting and asking NT what to do?

Where are your parents or friends, not the internet.
I dont have parents. What would my parents have to do with this anyway? Her dog is here at the house so im gonna take care of him as long as i can. I cant just leave him all alone.
It's a wild animal. He has a better chance and ability to survive on his own than you do.

You might as well keep/take all of her possessions that have any use to you or value to resell. Talk to the apartment manager and explain the situation, they might just let you pay the rent on her behalf, which leads to the next, get off NT and get a job. How you living with your girl and not providing anything?
If he is,what a bum
laugh.gif

Ask the owner if you can pay for her,I'm pretty sure they're going to want their money.
If you don't want to get a job or can't find one start selling some of her stuff. She won't be needing it in jail.

Wow if he was working and she wasnt it be cool and status qou, but the shoe on the other foot he is a bum.
laugh.gif
.... Yea i would deff get my ebay,craigslist,pawn shop,we buy gold and silver on. I mean you should pay the rent if you aint got a place to stay, if not just move somewhere else and start fresh with a lil change in your pocket.

As far as what he is providing dude provided the vitamin d, his time, and companionship.

How about no.
Get off your high horse,
if anyone lives with somebody
I expect them to contribute to the
household in some way. A bum is a bum
regardless. If one person has a job
and the other doesn't either they have a great
excuse,or they are doing SOMETHING.
(and not that time and companionship bs)

But this thread isn't about me,or you trying to tell
me what I think. It's about the OP's situation.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Put em up

Your girls in jail?

But yet your posting and asking NT what to do?

Where are your parents or friends, not the internet.
I dont have parents. What would my parents have to do with this anyway? Her dog is here at the house so im gonna take care of him as long as i can. I cant just leave him all alone.
It's a wild animal. He has a better chance and ability to survive on his own than you do.

You might as well keep/take all of her possessions that have any use to you or value to resell. Talk to the apartment manager and explain the situation, they might just let you pay the rent on her behalf, which leads to the next, get off NT and get a job. How you living with your girl and not providing anything?
If he is,what a bum
laugh.gif

Ask the owner if you can pay for her,I'm pretty sure they're going to want their money.
If you don't want to get a job or can't find one start selling some of her stuff. She won't be needing it in jail.

Wow if he was working and she wasnt it be cool and status qou, but the shoe on the other foot he is a bum.
laugh.gif
.... Yea i would deff get my ebay,craigslist,pawn shop,we buy gold and silver on. I mean you should pay the rent if you aint got a place to stay, if not just move somewhere else and start fresh with a lil change in your pocket.

As far as what he is providing dude provided the vitamin d, his time, and companionship.

How about no.
Get off your high horse,
if anyone lives with somebody
I expect them to contribute to the
household in some way. A bum is a bum
regardless. If one person has a job
and the other doesn't either they have a great
excuse,or they are doing SOMETHING.
(and not that time and companionship bs)

But this thread isn't about me,or you trying to tell
me what I think. It's about the OP's situation.

Back
Top Bottom