My cousins husband might be down low.

So this weekend at my brother's wedding...his new wife's co-workers (three guys) were all there and all gay...so at the reception my cousin'shusband was sitting between them in the middle in the lobby area of theh hotel. My cousin came and set claim to her man, and pulled him away. As he was walkingof he looks back and give the give me a call sign with his hands to the ear, to one of the gay guys. So afer the reception, my new sister tells my brother thatthe gay guy told her to tell my brother to tell my cousin (sounds like a lot of he said she said) to always wear protection when it came to her husband, causehe be out there...so do we tell her or just #+@$ his @#% up. The really %+#*+# up part is that he has three sons with my cousin.

At the reception?....

6d1252546f692f006014c4bd67383794dc58415_t.gif

So you can't even be friendly with homosexual men without being labeled gay yourself? I think you should mind your business before you offend dude.

A plague in the black community. Tell her so that she leaves him before he gives her something.

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

So you can't even be friendly with homosexual men without being labeled gay yourself? I think you should mind your business before you offend dude.
You don't find giving the "call me" gesture behind his wife's back to a bunch of gay dudes not even a little bit sus?

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

WORD

YOUR BROTHERS SISTER COUSINS HUSBAND BOYFRIEND TOLD YOUR SISTER ?

SON

USE FAKE NAMES NEXT TIME

I know my bad for the ambiguity...best way i could explain....
short version:
Cousin's husband at wedding trying to pick up gay dude, gay dude tell sister cousin is gay and wife need to wear protection

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Lazy B

A plague in the black community.

I don't buy that *%*@
You don't have to. If you're gay be gay don't hide it behind a false persona then bring home HIV to your girlfriend/wife.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

At the reception?....

6d1252546f692f006014c4bd67383794dc58415_t.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But on the real, If he already has 3 kids with her then she already has the aids, hiv, herpes etc. You need to check that mija. ASAP..

Send her a series of anon text messages and let her know what the deal is...them 3 gay fellas prollyain't lying....in all reality, no real straight married man will be fraternizing with 3 openly? gay dudes just like that...nothing wrong with it, but justdoesn't happen like that.....

dude is prolly bi, shoot, you cousin prolly knows it tho...

Originally Posted by YoSoyTuPapa

my cousin's husband was sitting between them in the middle in the lobby area of the hotel.

Am I the only one that pictured dude sitting on the lap of one of the dudes?? My mind only works ina symmetrical fashion, and you said in the middle....

whatever
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom