MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

The absolute fear and awe in everyone's eyes when that happened :lol: Johnny looked like an A-1 *****

I dunno maybe I forgot to ask or I did and wasn't answered but someone tell me in spoilers how the finals ended up in terms 1st, 2nd, 3rd place for the guys and gals.

Did she really lift heavy? Most girls just do cardio and maybe lift really light weights.

Paula is good at puzzles.
I probably used to would of thought that, but she did make it all the way through on Rivals 1, although her competition was pretty weak. And like than she has the best female athlete as her partner this time around.

Did she really lift heavy? Most girls just do cardio and maybe lift really light weights.
have you ever been to a real gym? girls are squating, cleaning, and deadlifting now, and these aren't amazons either. the whole crossfit and team training thing caters to them.  

^
Most girls I know just go running. Once in a while they'll do a crossfit class or some other type of class when there's a deal. They do a lot of half marathons and stuff like tough mudder and the super spartan race. They're fit but i'm surprised that they can't even do regular pushups.

Last edited:

kehiww.gif

:smh: :smh: :smh:, she's gone

Back
Top Bottom