MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

^

I think he does. One challenge he was playing for charity and another he contemplated leaving early to go run his business.

All these guys are weird. Johnny gets destroyed by CT and doesn't win anything until he rode Evan and Kenny. Now he's the greatest.. ok :lol:.

Why did Jordan try to run through the door? Why didn't he try to break the locks first.

Wes was clowning Johnny you could tell he was pissed off

Wes and CT were very funny but the flashbacks to when they both gassed out where Diem had to motivate CT and Kenny carried Wes were hilarious :rofl:

Johnny had been riding Kenny to finals for the longest though. Seeing him run out of gas in that challenge was too much :lol:

Someone's going to gas out in the Finals and someone's going to screw Diem over. There was way too much foreshadowing to these two scenarios. At this point I'm just unsure as to who will do which.

I have a BMW, a Porsche a monster truck, a house and 30 businesses!!!!!

My dudes Wes and ct :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Wesley :pimp:

can't believe ct never brought up his custom made Johnny Bananas Backpack 
I was thinking the same thing I would have brought it up
CT doesn't have to say anything, Johnny KNOWS for a fact that CT owns his soul.

When you already have everyone shook in your presence there's no need to keep rubbing it in

All of them died, but Johnny did it during a regular challenge, which looks worse...especially when two(Knight and Preston) of the worst competitors of all time survived it. The finals is meant to break you down.

Wes was only that way because he had CT helping him, so he knew Johnny wouldn't do anything. Little frail Wes is all talk at this point. This dude said 30 companies? And you can afford to just take off for a month or two?

The Diem talk was annoying. Isn't she the one who broke his heart? As if she is this angelic angel on a pedestal. She dated dude for years.

All of them died, but Johnny did it during a regular challenge, which looks worse...especially when two(Knight and Preston) of the worst competitors of all time survived it. The finals is meant to break you down.

Wes was only that way because he had CT helping him, so he knew Johnny wouldn't do anything. Little frail Wes is all talk at this point. This dude said 30 companies? And you can afford to just take off for a month or two?

The Diem talk was annoying. Isn't she the one who broke his heart? As if she is this angelic angel on a pedestal. She dated dude for years.

http://www.pitch.com/FastPitch/arch...und-with-weston-bergmann-betabloxs-alpha-male

:smokin :smokin :smokin

To CT and Wes getting in the finals and bringing back their old @**hole ways :smokin

TJ Lavin looked very entertained by all the trash talking and arguing

Last edited:
That's the Wes I like. Dude said I won when it was no team's. This dude Johnny would never win without Evan and Kenny.

That's the Wes I like. Dude said I won when it was no team's. This dude Johnny would never win without Evan and Kenny.
This is true.. he's been carried pretty much the whole way

He can never say anything to CT after he was made CT's backpack..

Lord don't let their team win I hate Johnny as much as I hate Frank.. them winning
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom