MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Knight and Preston are about to get killed next week lol. CT gonna hit somebody like Tyler a few seasons back.

Excited for Choo! Choo the Sequel!!

Johnny's an *******. He's the guy that continually pushes someones button and then acts surprised when they finally decide to react

Frank is a hypocrite. I hope CT trucks him bak to San Diego next week.

Diem's a snake. This is probably the first season I've completely just not been a fan of hers.

Cooke & Cara are getting that Brandon in Cutthroat treatment. And they keep coming ouf on top :smokin

Emily has gotten some weird edits. She's always passing judgment on the folks that are upset about going into the jungle.

Knight needs to stop inappropriately touching baby girl >:
lulz @ jonna for thinking that scumbag would stay true to his word.
diem needs to leave.

I don't like this dude Frank. This clown saying the rookies need to be put in their place. Inst he a rookie himself dude does one challenge and acts he  is a veteran of the challenges. I can care less he won the last challenge when dude had Thor fighting in the elimination rounds when he was to scarred to step up.

I don't like this dude Frank. This clown saying the rookies need to be put in their place. Inst he a rookie himself dude does one challenge and acts he  is a veteran of the challenges. I can care less he won the last challenge when dude had Thor fighting in the elimination rounds when he was to scarred to step up.

Agreed. He hasn't earned his stripes to be talking about other people. He just got lucky partnering up with a veteran who is good at playing the game. Hoping someone lays him out in a challenge or he gets screwed in the next challenge, only a matter of time before karma comes back around.

Glad I don't have to see the gremlin on my TV, but sad to see Nany's cakes leave.

I'm not a fan of Diem. Just don't like her.

Next week looks promising, but I doubt it materializes into anything crazy. CT and Wes probably know the only way they win is if they get rid of Johnny and Frank, so they're trying to get Bananas to throw a punch.

I always wanted to bang her but she's been real conniving so maybe she's showing her true colors. I may have been fooled past seasons by that good girl image, all those tears and the sad story.

I low key want Jordan and Marlon to pull the upset if CT can't backpack Wesley to victory.

Team Cooke. She has a chance with a better partner (not Cara).

I'm caught up with all of this seasons episodes but I don't get the beef between Wes and Johnny weren't they apart of an alliance in past seasons? I didn't watch other seasons as I have this season so I'm kinda lost. :nerd:

Last edited:
Wes and Johnny were originally enemies and only allied to survive. It use to be Wes vs. Kenny and his followers. Then Kenny got banned and in a new challenge with more ppl not aligned to any alliances basically the vets teamed up to take them out. The default move for a lot of ppl were to look to Johnny and Wes. Wes isn't friends with him though and he wouldn't mind taking him out to secure his spot at the end.

Kenny piped Johanna on that beach adding fire to that feud. Wes came out for blood in The Ruins lol

Wasn't it Johnny who presented Johanna & Kenny the condom?

Hope Marlon and Jordan win.

Frank is a clown saying he never was foul to anyone then he throws jonna in. Dude lies so much he believes himself. Jordan handled him well.

Kenny piped Johanna on that beach adding fire to that feud. Wes came out for blood in The Ruins lol

Wasn't it Johnny who presented Johanna & Kenny the condom?
Yeah :lol:

Also I think one of the reasons Johanna got with Kenny was so he'd take her to the end :lol:

Watching last week's episode, :rofl: :rofl: at what's his name for calling Jemmye the ugliest female ever casted

Cara Maria sucks :lol: and so does Anessa and Jemmye

Wes sounded like an NTer when he listed everything he had :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
CT & Wes trollin Johnny.
laugh.gif

Watch them two go ghost in the final challenge.

Back
Top Bottom