MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Yeah I saw that spin move coming when I saw Jordan was still on his feet and at the entrance being pushed back.

I think if RoyLe had pinned him on the ground TJ would've just made them stop and start over.

It's crazy cuz you look at Marlon and Leroy and you wouldn't assume Marlon was the D1 player.

Ah well, if Jordan keeps it up he's gonna end up teamed with Frank on the next Rivals :lol:

^

I'm almost positive Marlon just stopped lifting after his playing days were over. I've seen this happen to a bunch of my ex-teammates.

Not it hasn't been, he's in his early 20's

Have you seen recent pics of Jeff Saturday

He was 24 when they started filming a year ago. He last played football in 2010. That's a long time to not be working out on that level.

Somebody really needs to lay out Frank. He acts like a female that knows a man won't hit them so they talk a lot of ****.

This dude Ty was like 2 ft from the damn bell and blew it. Leroy probably shoulda held Jordan longer but **** he moved the pile and put Ty in the perfect position.

Just saw the episode... :x at Ty but I'm not surprised

Like I said before the season...
-Anastasia (RW: Portland) & Jessica (RW: Portland)
:rofl: Worst team ever in the history of the show, calling it now

Wes and CT obviously have to be the favorites. But the Jordan/Marlon and Ty/Leroy teams will be interesting. Ty is soft and has no competitiveness, I could see him pissing Leroy off.

Also for dudes talking about Marlon and lifting, most football players have no reason to continue working out like that after their playing days are over. For what? What's the point of still stuffing yourself with 4,000+ calories a day and spending money on protein shakes.

Look at most ex-NFL players who are on TV etc, they're a lot smaller than their playing weight. Marlon was probably 215+ when he was playing but no need to keep carrying around all that mass.

Last edited:
Don't understand how Ty couldn't get 1 arm loose and hit the bell, dude was right underneath it :smh:

In one of the earlier trailers you can see CT put the hands of God on Ty, I wonder why that hit the cutting room floor and what started the altercation.

They were play fighting and joking around and MTV left it in the trailer.  There's been a few seasons where you see fights/hook ups in the trailer that are never in the episodes because stuff happens in jest and mtv plays it up.

In the original trailer... there's 3 different scenes.

1. CT gets in Leroy's face.

2. Looks like CT smashes Ty's head onto the table.

3. (not sure) but it looks like CT smacks Marlon's head into the water.

:smh: at MTV.

In the original trailer... there's 3 different scenes.

1. CT gets in Leroy's face.

2. Looks like CT smashes Ty's head onto the table.

3. (not sure) but it looks like CT smacks Marlon's head into the water.

:smh: at MTV.

1. 1st episode when Leroy calms CT down post pool scuffle

2. Missing

3. Pool Wars

What happens if there is a tie in the voting?

If I was Wes and frank, I would have voted diem and Anissa, since they didn't have any votes and nany those already had 2

BRAHS.....

I have work tomorrow at 4:30am....Is this episode worth staying up until 11 aka do my BOOS Nany and Cooke get alot of TV time? THANKS BRAHS

Last edited:
Sad to see Nany's pretty *** go home. :smh:

I like Camilla but that chick is really f'ed up in the head. Type of girl that's great in the sheets then she'll kill you in your sleep.

Yeah seems like the past few eliminations have been two teams I like and end up losing no matter who wins :smh:

That Camilla meltdown was weird. Crazy how that went from Jemmy to her just cuz Johnny says a few things :lol:

Totally want to get in Cooke's yambs.

As for a tie, they change the rules for that all the time. I think if there was one in this challenge the winning female team would've had the final vote.

Damn Nany... I hate it had to be her.

This guy Frank is truly the worst and completely delusional.

Cooke and Cara :smokin , already knew Cara is a freak but Cooke might be too or just doesn't give a damn with being slapped in the ***, pawed all over, stripped, etc.

Wes getting practically a lappy from Nany in the very beginning by the bar while rocking a Under Armor shirt, can't even hate

I've definitely done the move CT did by flirting with other girls to get the girl you actually like jealous and ****, works almost all the time.

Next week's episode looks promising with Wes and Johnny getting into it at the house and the competition from the first Rivals were CT was trucking over dudes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom