MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Ty is under the bell and cant touch the string? If they lose please never bring him back to a challenge again i cant stand this dude

Some of my fav competitors in this elimination :smh:

Wish Knight and Preston were in it instead.

Damn Ty can't get right. Just had to fail and **** it up for Leroy. **** Wes smug look on his face.

Frank's a *****.

Leroy beasts it and Ty couldn't even ring the bell after Leroy literally pushed him to the bell. Leroy is such a great competitor and cool head I would've lost it at TY with that pathetic performance. Much respect to Leroy for his respect n no excuses.

This loss by Ty might have been worse than when he gassed out in the Gulag against Brandon. Epic Fail.

Next season of the challenge someone has to take one for the team and clean clock Frank. He moves around with the ego of a veteran when he's still a rookie in essence. He's still yet to prove himself in an elimination round and it looks like he weasels himself to the finals again without doing so.

Elimination was a lot better than the first time they did it, was a lot more physical. They both screwed up first round, but Ty really failed that last round.

This loss by Ty might have been worse than when he gassed out in the Gulag against Brandon. Epic Fail.

Next season of the challenge someone has to take one for the team and clean clock Frank. He moves around with the ego of a veteran when he's still a rookie in essence. He's still yet to prove himself in an elimination round and it looks like he weasels himself to the finals again without doing so.
I'm pretty sure last season he ended up in a elimination round and won.

Last edited:
I wanted to punch Wes square in the face for that ****** look he had once Leroy & Ty got eliminated. I hate that Wes is CT's partner, cause I'm needing Wes to GO

Elimination was a lot better than the first time they did it, was a lot more physical. They both screwed up first round, but Ty really failed that last round.
I'm pretty sure last season he ended up in a elimination round and won.

Nope Zack and Sam did both elimination rounds for the Sam Diego team. Frank was suppose to go in against CJ in the single player version of tonight's elimination round. Zack stepped up and went in. That too was an epic battle.

Nope Zack and Sam did both elimination rounds for the Sam Diego team. Frank was suppose to go in against CJ in the single player version of tonight's elimination round. Zack stepped up and went in. That too was an epic battle.
I remember when Zack went when Frank went all emo on everyone, but in the last elimination round it was Frank that went in and won.

Last edited:
I remember when Zack went when Frank went all emo on everyone, but in the last elimination round it was Frank that went in and won.

Knot So Fast. Touche.

Still his arrogance is overwhelming when he hasn't proven much in the grand scheme of things. The whole yelling to then cry to potray yourself as a victim gimmick has grown tiresome.

Knot So Fast. Touche.

Still his arrogance is overwhelming when he hasn't proven much in the grand scheme of things. The whole yelling to then cry to potray yourself as a victim gimmick has grown tiresome.
Frank has been beyond annoying since his Real World season, I think everyone can agree. San Diego was only team I didn't want to see win last season solely because of him, and unfortunately they did.

Frank's a b%^*]^]..

Sucks roylee had to go home.. But I'm not going lie, after that crap with frank I was rooting for the other team to win

Last edited:
Hahaha yo Ty was literally 3 inches from the bell.... My boy RoyLee held off Jordan for a good minute and dude STILL couldn't reach the damn bell

Leroy beasts it and Ty couldn't even ring the bell after Leroy literally pushed him to the bell. Leroy is such a great competitor and cool head I would've lost it at TY with that pathetic performance. Much respect to Leroy for his respect n no excuses.
Ty aint **** but I will say Leroy is part of the reason why they were there anyway. Them shocks couldn't have been that bad.

Props to Camilla the way she took the pain carried 3 ppl to the end.

:rofl: @ Jonna and puNany

Ty being Ty. As soon as I saw what elimination it was, I knew it was a wrap for Roylee. He was single handily pushing the line back like Vince Wilfork and Ty couldn't finish. I hope next season Roylee gets pair with someone who has heart.

Back
Top Bottom