MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Leroy's RW season they called him that the whole time for the most part.

This recent ep reminded me of the PuNany nickname :evil: :pimp:

Is there a way I can rewatch online Real World: Las Vegas with Roylee and em?
http://www.mtv.com/shows/real_world/lasvegas/video.jhtml?filter=fulleps
This was easily the best Real World season in years.
pimp.gif

Jonna does look crusty as hell... the fake hair, long *** eyelashes, makeup etc is OD. I can't stand when girls are THAT fake

I feel like I remember Mike saying he wouldn't come back unless he was partnered with Leroy. Which makes sense, anyone else would probably bully him into tears like Johnny and Kenny did.

Last edited:
^ :lol:

Found out the whole season of RW:LV was on On Demand so I went on a RW binge this weekend. Time well spent :pimp:

Cooke and Nany :pimp:. Many was hells immature back then tho yo can tell she's changed since...

I think i've watched every season of Road Rules. Seemed like a fun show to be on. The season where they had a semester at sea was weird. I wouldn't want to be taking classes. First time I saw an Asian guy on reality tv pulling white girls. Made our people proud. I think he's the only Asian guy who has been on RR, RW, or a Challenge.

Which Asian guy are u talking about? I never seen a Asian guy cast member

Dude was Hawaiian I think his name was Pua from semester at sea. Well at least he said he was from hawaii

Yes was the "Asian" dude, Pua was like the ethnic chick
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I hope they bring back the Duel for the next challenge. That chick Joanna is so yucky looking.

I hope they bring back the Duel for the next challenge. That chick Joanna is so yucky looking.

Wasn't there a clip of her peeing herself in public during her RW season? Girl is down to be covered in bodily fluid.

Back
Top Bottom