MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

I'd rank CT 2nd behind Landon. Son pretty much wins every challenge he's on. Woulda won the Duel 2 if Brad didn't pull that cheatin ***** move. I remember that Fresh Meat season when he pushed that blonde chick's butt up a freakin mountain with his head in the final race. Single handedly winning fresh meat. 
Landon is a beast. Dude just wins. But he is kinda boring tho.

Landon is laid back. Only time I remember him being involved in drama was when they were drunk at a club and he challenged Derrick to a wrestling match. Thought he would be able to push Derrick around since he was smaller. Landon ended up getting a bloody ear. He also let them cut his hair into a reverse mohawk which looked horrible.

Watching last week's episode...Emily :rofl: :rofl: She looked like Yoshi falling off a Mario World cliff

I'd rank CT 2nd behind Landon. Son pretty much wins every challenge he's on. Woulda won the Duel 2 if Brad didn't pull that cheatin ***** move. I remember that Fresh Meat season when he pushed that blonde chick's butt up a freakin mountain with his head in the final race. Single handedly winning fresh meat. 
Landon is a beast. Dude just wins. But he is kinda boring tho.

Yeah, Landon was the Tim Duncan of this show.

I would still put my money on old man Mark over anybody.

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh man these girls are stoooooopid :rofl: Nany (?) really had Leroy's meat on her mind so bad she's just randomly saying his name :lol: Diem, you dumbass

So that's how Leroy & Ty got to stay :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh man these girls are stoooooopid :rofl: Nany (?) really had Leroy's meat on her mind so bad she's just randomly saying his name :lol: Diem, you dumbass

So that's how Leroy & Ty got to stay :pimp: :pimp:

It was likely payback for writing the rap

And this episode looks like it has potential. The women are about to get so petty

Best body? Big boobs and *** = Camilla? Was she on a RW season? If so which one?

What are wrong with these guys? Every answer should've been Nany or Cooke. Maybe I need to see these broads in person

Marlon & Jordan most likely cost themselves a challenge victory with that mis-vote. 3 votes on your side is greater than 2.

Best body? Big boobs and *** = Camilla? Was she on a RW season? If so which one?

She is the most random person on these challenges. She did like an MTV hosted Spring Break challenge one year, and they ended up bringing her on challenges after a while, idk how that happeneded.

Anyways, Paula and Emily are so easily going to win the girls finals. I mean they even win the stupid trivia challenge. The only one they have lost so far was the last one where they all allowed Jaz/Theresa to walk across. If Paula hadn't already finished and won a final before I would doubt her ability to win it, but see as she has done it and one before, and Emily is the most athletic of all the girls it has to be a lock for them.

Marlon & Jordan most likely cost themselves a challenge victory with that mis-vote. 3 votes on your side is greater than 2.
It's like these dudes don't watch past challenges. They string along rookies as if they're in the alliance and then when it comes to the end, the vets cut the fat and continually sacrifice the rookies dumb enough to side with them. Just ask Dunbar. This was when the crop of rookies were weak and they didn't return as much or asked to come back so they usually had low # even if they allied.

If Marlon & Jordan make it to the finals or close it'll be because they betray their alliance soon or they just keep winning eliminations.

meh, this show is falling off

its not even exciting and fun like it used to be

i know you guys dont feel the same but :frown:

I wouldn't say the show is falling off, I'd say there really isn't a clear cut protagonist versus antagonist storyline this season. The best seasons in my opinion were when the JEK Mob alliance were torturing folks (CT/Wes in particular.) Because of those blatant alliances, folks HAD to compete hard and win challenges or rest going home. Also you tuned in hoping to see JEK get their comeuppance.

This season has a bunch of soft alliances ran by Diem. Also add in the fact that no one is trying to really pluck anyone off so there isn't any incentive for the CTs, Wes, Frank & Johnnys to win competitions since they're walking straight to the final mission.

That stuff was classic. I still remember the island and how their alliance fell apart a bit when they screwed over Paula for their enemy Evelyn.

the old seasons were fun and exciting and make you wish the week would go by faster just to catch the next episodes

its so obvious what happens week after week now, the challenges suck and people dont even try. back then everyone gave it their all and wanted to win, it was exciting, the fighting was real, alliances and what not. i was hooked.

i dont even care anymore about this show, never thought id see the day :smh:

The last couple episodes have been weak because CT, Johnny, etc. are just biding their time, letting all the excess fat go home. This thing has turned into the NBA playoffs now. It pretty much plays out to form. Every once in awhile, there's a surprise early exit. But you got Tyree, who is like the Milwaukee Bucks (8th seed) of the playoffs. You know he's going home quick. CT, Johnny, LeRoy, etc. make up the conference Finals, basically.

Emily and Paula, however, are like the '86 Celtics. Just toying with people.

the old seasons were fun and exciting and make you wish the week would go by faster just to catch the next episodes

its so obvious what happens week after week now, the challenges suck and people dont even try. back then everyone gave it their all and wanted to win, it was exciting, the fighting was real, alliances and what not. i was hooked.

All good things must come to an end.

These rivalry shows have made less rivals. I think they thought there would be more bickering amongst the teammates. It hasn't really happen.

Back
Top Bottom