MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Nah he got sent home because he didn't follow the game rules that tj clearly explained before they started.. The camera likes that **** Zach was doing bro more drama more better for mtv
Nah thats what MTV wants you to think. theres a unwritten rule on reality TV to never address the camera and the production team. Zach acknowledge that he screwed up in his interview during the show. I seen way too many of these challenges, I seen MTV let rules slide in the favor of the protected team, I heard of them reshooting eliminations and challenges, its not really a straight up game like Survivor or Amazing Race. Why was Trey and Zach sitting on the sidelines, when they clearly want to take out Frank/Johnny? Look at the voting procedure, the three teams that won't vote for Johnny/Frank are last and the first three were indecisive. The show is fixed and it always has been. 

Nah he got sent home because he didn't follow the game rules that tj clearly explained before they started.. The camera likes that **** Zach was doing bro more drama more better for mtv
Nah thats what MTV wants you to think. theres a unwritten rule on reality TV to never address the camera and the production team. Zach acknowledge that he screwed up in his interview during the show. I seen way too many of these challenges, I seen MTV let rules slide in the favor of the protected team, I heard of them reshooting eliminations and challenges, its not really a straight up game like Survivor or Amazing Race. Why was Trey and Zach sitting on the sidelines, when they clearly want to take out Frank/Johnny? Look at the voting procedure, the three teams that won't vote for Johnny/Frank are last and the first three were indecisive. The show is fixed and it always has been. 

Whether or not what you said is valid, Zach did break the rules.

IN addition, your first sentence is a REACH because CT, Wes, Leroy, and Jasmine are always gesturing to the cameras.

I dont watch survivor or amazing race, but nothing about the challenges really screams rigged. not even sure what you're talking about as far as zach and trey sitting on the sidelines?

Ty always been boring.

He was a lame during his season, and is a lame now. Can't believe he almost smanged Emily. Just the fact that he couldn't seal the deal was revealing in and of itself.

Naw, he wasn't like this during his real world. He came off sort of snobby and like a know it all.

Maybe he just matured.

Ty always been boring.

He was a lame during his season, and is a lame now. Can't believe he almost smanged Emily. Just the fact that he couldn't seal the deal was revealing in and of itself.

Naw, he wasn't like this during his real world. He came off sort of snobby and like a know it all.

Maybe he just matured.

Other cast members have said that Ty slept most of the time and didn't participate with the group when they talked around the pool or kitchen or only room that was air conditioned.

http://vevmo.com/f280/the-challenge-rivals-what-the-phuket-7956/index45.html#post358457

LOLOL They're calling Jemmye crusty on the aftershow
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Them **** are dumb. Roylee **** Theresa brains out.

They’ve made it really clear in the past that if you break the rules of the game, you lose on the technicality. They set the precedent when CT worked Brad in an elimination, but got sent home because he was too friggin’ strong and ripped the flag off the ring, instead of unhooking it. You really think Bunim/Murray wants to send someone like CT home over a technicality? No. But they’ve done it in the past, and they did it again last night.

It’s not like Zach is some bum, either. He’s won a challenge already. And he’s good for drama. There’s no reason to find a way to send him home over pretty much everyone else in the house.

Ty always been a lame. How yall don't remember his RW? He was super annoying. Just ask Emily.

Also, don't pay CaptainCrown any mind. Son is on some bull ****. I'm wondering why he aint come through with some bs reason for why Sarah got sent home. Unwritten reality tv show rule you can't make out with handicapped dudes? The cast have addressed the cameras tons of times before. I recall a female even had a crush on one of the cameramen. Plus players always got sent home on technicalities and it wasn't related to something they did earlier. That's not how things get rigged. Zach lost cuz he broke the rules. **** what you heard about re-shooting eliminations.

i like how Zach was acting liek he was right when the camera clearly shows he was wrong.. idiot :lol:
What's funnier is that there's no argument about it AT ALL. We see Zach's foot breaking through the top and no signs of Trey's foot helping :lol: Then Zach rushes to cut through the chains.

That had nothing with anything.
Cast members interact/talk with camera people all the time. They always show it on the $#% they should shown. Even last week on the aftershow, they showed trishelle pushing and screaming at cameramen.

They wouldn't have sent Zach home if he didn't kick that first floor in.

They will let some rules slide like fighting for favored people though.

Last edited:
My _ Leroy dodged a bullet. :lol:

We see Zach's foot breaking through the top and no signs of Trey's foot helping laugh.gif Then Zach rushes to cut through the chains.

Dude was so quick to rub a win in everybody's face he wasn't thinking. Him and Frank argue like a couple, **** was annoying as hell.

:lol: @ him launching the helmet though.

Wes is more of a female than the girls on here. Dude is a real **** boy.

Diem looks soo good with that short hair. :pimp:

:lol: at Zach chucking his helmet and hitting Jordan with it

Reminded me of this

View media item 530663

Last edited:
When Wes was lifting dude was a beast. Anybody knows why he stopped lifting?

Number of reasons, but probably mostly due to age (people change) and complacency. This is his eighth Challenge, and he’s won one. He’s made a nice chunk of change by just competing, and at this point he gets a nice payday just for showing up.

Also, considering people have conspired to get him booted early in a couple recent seasons, maybe he decided it’s not worth it to get prepared anymore.

This is a good season, looked to be Leroy and Ty vs Marlon and Jordan in the football style Jungle. :wow: CAN'T WAIT!

Roids have undesirable side effects, and don't guarantee a win. I don't blame him for cycling off

zach is now that dude. The temper tantrum, the helmet throw, denying the easy elimination round. The only reason he got sent home was because he dissed the MTV cameras. People forget its a TV show and MTV picks who they want to win and lose.  Im glad Leroy stayed, but when did Ty become so lame and boring or his getting a bad edit?
Ty always been boring.

Almost...?  Did you watch their season of Real World? They were dating.  It even carried over to their first challenge on some on and off ish
laugh.gif

BTW, I don't know if this is common knowledge, but y'all know Ty dated a dude for a little while after Emily right?

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, seems weirder that Grown-up Cartman had to come out of pocket to Marlon about him being gay while Ty on the same steez.

Forced confrontation for ratings and lulz? :nerd:

Now that I think about it, seems weirder that Grown-up Cartman had to come out of pocket to Marlon about him being gay while Ty on the same steez.

Grown-up Cartman loves saying inappropriate stuff plus Ty didn't just give a dude neck. So the stars kind of aligned for that confrontation.

Johnny and Derrick said he was bi and dating a dude, then he was spotted (confirmed) in nyc having a fight with a dude that (gossip) sounded like a lover's tiff.

I forgot what season of The Challenge it was when him and Brandon almost fought because he said and I quote "it isn't gay if you receive fellatio from a guy" in much crass words

Missed this episode, but Leroy's still in it? Yea :pimp:

And yes, Ty has always been womp womp, but he piledrived naively racist Emily, so he's off the hook

Its not like Ty's name was drown out the hat and Leroy said I can't imitated this dude. Knight jumped up at the opportunity that arose when Leroy passed on the sherade card.

Its not like Ty's name was drown out the hat and Leroy said I can't imitated this dude. Knight jumped up at the opportunity that arose when Leroy passed on the sherade card.

Yeah, RoyLe said he doesn't know him well enough to do it. Dude was graphic with it. It was disgusting more than funny.

Almost...?  Did you watch their season of Real World? They were dating.  It even carried over to their first challenge on some on and off ish :lol:

BTW, I don't know if this is common knowledge, but y'all know Ty dated a dude for a little while after Emily right?

Explains, why he acted so feminine and emotional during his real world season.

I forgot what season of The Challenge it was when him and Brandon almost fought because he said and I quote "it isn't gay if you receive fellatio from a guy" in much crass words

I think I vaguely remember that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom