MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Too much overthinking got these broads discombobulated. :lol: :smh:

Zach. :lol:

What kind of shenanigans is TJ up to now?

EDIT:

Welp.

Last edited:
I don't understand a throwaway vote , there really isn't a throw away until the last group vote, it can't be 1st or 3rd talking bout throwaway

And why didn't most of the girls just give Zachary what he wanted, I rather see epic challenges then the sorry ones

Yo when this ep started I was thinking man the only reason Ty is still in this is cuz of Leroy cuz usually after Tyrie is the first black to go Ty follows shortly.

Then Theresa shows how dumb she can be. So many choices of guys with no votes and I guess she got Leroy's **** on her mind so much she says his name.

:rofl: @ Wes being butthurt cuz he's yambless and somebody he use somebody he use to smash is being dug out.

:rofl: @ the end. Gotta pay attention to the rules. Perfect example of celebrating too soon with that helmet throw.

Last edited:
Did wes just stop going to the gym completely. Dude is so frail looking. Looking like how he was in his real world season.

^

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that Wes said he hasn't lifted in two years.

Dude looks sick now.

lol I was instantly like they both kicked in that first floor when they started, wasn't sure if it would be a time penatly or a DQ. Welp to them.

Therasa is stupid, you can't use first vote as throwaway vote. Wes nearly schemed his way into eliminated a team by only talking to one person. Diem probably doesn't vote Leroy/Ty if they didn't have two votes. I'm not sure where Nany/Joanna voting decision came from.

So ironing watching them all let CT/Wes win. Wes and CT are usually first targets for voting in, especially from the guys, but they lucked out and got a free pass that challenge.

Just finished the episode.....wooow at that finish! Zach looks like a total loser. I honestly didnt even hear TJ say they have to alternate, I thought that was just a strategy. Now that Theresa got some extended camera time I noticed how dope she is

missed most of the episode except for the thing at the end, did i miss anything important?

im glad zachs gone :lol: screw that roid head

Hope Diem gets eliminated next episode goodness can't stand her :lol: :smh:

Great episode this week though. That was a huge twist at the end. At first I thought Zach wasn't gonna win cause him and his teammate didn't ring the bell or something but I quickly realized that was a stupid idea haha.

Theresa is bad as hell but dumb as rocks for that vote. At least it didn't pan out.

Feel bad for Zach... Got eliminated by a careless disqualification, just like CT got disqualified a few years back when he clearly won.

Zach completely DESTROYED LeRoy & Ty by himself. LeRoy & Ty should be on the plane right now.

Oh well, Zach will come through next season when they pair him up with Frank or Johnny! :lol:

Wow what an ending :lol: at Zach chucking his helmet and hitting Jordan with it. then Zach gets eliminated for his own fault big dummy.

Emily :wow: she can't dress though what was she wearing at the jungle i like when she wears the bandana :wow:

Theresa was looking good in her dress also a dummy voting first as a "throw in vote" almost got Leroy eliminated

Zachs helmet toss reminded me of wen he won a jungle in battle of the seasons and screamed "HEY FRANK **** YOU"

These girls don't have the common sense that the first couple votes set the tone for the rest of the voters smh

Wes is still my dude but he came off like a ***** in this episode and the garbage man line was a low blow too at LeRoy.

Theresa and Nany are both dumb with their votes.

Back
Top Bottom