MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Wes man :smh:.. Used to pull for him, but he's been coming off really bad these past couple challenges. Glad Roylee won. One of the only normal guys on this show.

I didn't catch the after show was that wes I thought it was someone else.lol that hairstyle is not meant for him.

Wes bagged Johanna and Kelly Anne though.
pimp.gif
 two of the best women in these challenges

Only reason I still give Wes credit is cause these two pulls.

I think he was acting like a little biatch this episode.. and his self esteem is low. You can tell by how often he brought it up and how bad it really affected him 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I know :smh:

:lol: he still mad he didn't get Theresa though.
He could of had Theresa though, he dropped her during FM2 because he found out she basically threw herself at Kenny before him. He was in if he wanted to. He was just mad she had interest in Kenny and he turned her down.

My dude RoyLee still in the game! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Those broads are straight stupid when it comes to voting

zach is now that dude. The temper tantrum, the helmet throw, denying the easy elimination round. The only reason he got sent home was because he dissed the MTV cameras. People forget its a TV show and MTV picks who they want to win and lose.  Im glad Leroy stayed, but when did Ty become so lame and boring or his getting a bad edit?

zach is now that dude. The temper tantrum, the helmet throw, denying the easy elimination round. The only reason he got sent home was because he dissed the MTV cameras. People forget its a TV show and MTV picks who they want to win and lose.  Im glad Leroy stayed, but when did Ty become so lame and boring or his getting a bad edit?
Nah he got sent home because he didn't follow the game rules that tj clearly explained before they started.. The camera likes that **** Zach was doing bro more drama more better for mtv

Last edited:
i like how Zach was acting liek he was right when the camera clearly shows he was wrong.. idiot :lol:

Zach is DA GAWD.

I like Roylee and all, but why does everyone ride him so hard? :nerd: :nerd:

He was cool as hell during his season. All about having a good time and getting yammage. Friendly, honest, drama free. One of the best RW characters ever :smokin

All of this.

A better question would be why NT loves Greg from Real World LA so much?

You'd think he was a god the way some of y'all revere him.

Calling everyone "peasants" was funny at first but overall, dude was corny.

The should have added penalties for not swinging. :rolleyes

I like the angry/homesick Zack :nthat: Gotta learn how to channel that rage though :smh:

Part of me wishes he hit one of the girls in the face with that helmet...not because of the vote just because I know he wasn't trying to hit anyone, it would have been funny and I know he would have felt like **** :rofl:

Wes is a sucker :lol:

Last edited:

Ty always been boring.

He was a lame during his season, and is a lame now. Can't believe he almost smanged Emily. Just the fact that he couldn't seal the deal was revealing in and of itself.

Back
Top Bottom