MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

I think i've watched every season of Road Rules. Seemed like a fun show to be on. The season where they had a semester at sea was weird. I wouldn't want to be taking classes. First time I saw an Asian guy on reality tv pulling white girls. Made our people proud. I think he's the only Asian guy who has been on RR, RW, or a Challenge.

Not a damn thing happened on the last episode. :lol:

Anissa, Paula, Jemmye and Jasmine are all horrible

RoyLe said she was one of the prettiest girls there :x

My dude is TRIPPIN. That broad look like she smells like cigarettes and manure.

Hood Jasmine was way more entertaining than this new Jasmine.

I'm starting to like Cooke, her old partner was cute too.

Last edited:
I think i've watched every season of Road Rules. Seemed like a fun show to be on. The season where they had a semester at sea was weird. I wouldn't want to be taking classes. First time I saw an Asian guy on reality tv pulling white girls. Made our people proud. I think he's the only Asian guy who has been on RR, RW, or a Challenge.

Semester at Sea was prolly the only one I didn't care for but it had Veronica on that season.

Smashable girls from this season go

Nany
Cooke
Jessica (#1 easy if she lost a lil weight)
Cara Maria
Sarah
Theresa
Emily
Jonna

imo. The rest are not worth mentioning

Last edited:
mean.gif
 TYRIE ALWAYS THE FIRST BLACK GUY TO GO FIRST 
roll.gif

How her last name Nakagawa? :lol:

There's probably a good explanation, but I find it interesting that we've never heard it.

Also, was there any explanation of Frank's podcast on Grantland being stricken from the Internet? They mentioned it was gone on this week's Right Reasons podcast, and the video is private, and the link is dead. Did MTV or Bunim/Murray step in because Frank revealed too much?

How her last name Nakagawa? :lol:

Camilla? I've heard there's a decent sized Japanese population in Brasil. They're mixed with everything. That or she was randomly adopted by a Japanese family. I don't know why but I wouldn't know she's Brasilian just by looking at her if no one told me.

Last edited:
Zach with that Roid Rage and homesickness collab. :lol:

Cartman egging Zach on. :lol: :smh:

Wes salty now trying to get RoyLee eliminated.

Back
Top Bottom