MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

tooo many ppl are sleeping on camilla.......

i can't stand zach or frank.. .the old challenges with kenny, evan, landon, coral, veronica, rachel etc blow away the recent ones.. CT is still a monster he would wreck anyone on the show.
I'd rank CT 2nd behind Landon. Son pretty much wins every challenge he's on. Woulda won the Duel 2 if Brad didn't pull that cheatin ***** move. I remember that Fresh Meat season when he pushed that blonde chick's butt up a freakin mountain with his head in the final race. Single handedly winning fresh meat. 
that was wes...

My issue with this season is all the "coming this season" previews they give let you know exactly what will happen.

We knew Camilla wasnt gonna lose last night because she didnt have her mental breakdown yet.

They've shown Marlon and Jordan in two different jungles (the football one and the break doors joint) so we know for a fact whichever we see them in first they're gonna win.

It's just dumb.  They gave away the whole season.  Not like it wasn't predictable before...

My issue with this season is all the "coming this season" previews they give let you know exactly what will happen.

We knew Camilla wasnt gonna lose last night because she didnt have her mental breakdown yet.

They've shown Marlon and Jordan in two different jungles (the football one and the break doors joint) so we know for a fact whichever we see them in first they're gonna win.

It's just dumb.  They gave away the whole season.  Not like it wasn't predictable before...

Valid I definitely know the last 4 elimination battles through the previews. It's the shirts that's giving it away!

that was wes...

Nah definitely Landon. Kenny & Laurel was closing in behind them. And some tiny chick was in 3rd place. That was the season Wes & Kenny were going at each other in their different alliances. Kenny won out in the end.

That wasn't fresh meat then... Because on Fresh Meat Darrell and Aviv won first place, Tina and Kenny came in 2nd, and Wes literally carried Casey from start to finish for third place.

EDIT

Ohhhhh I forgot there was a Fresh Meat 2.  Yeah Landon did carry Carly in that.

P.S. who remembers Aviv?

about_students_40_022007.jpg

Last edited:
Casey was cute as hell but had no athletic ability whatsoever. Then she got those big implants.

tooo many ppl are sleeping on camilla.......

i can't stand zach or frank.. .the old challenges with kenny, evan, landon, coral, veronica, rachel etc blow away the recent ones.. CT is still a monster he would wreck anyone on the show.
I'd rank CT 2nd behind Landon. Son pretty much wins every challenge he's on. Woulda won the Duel 2 if Brad didn't pull that cheatin ***** move. I remember that Fresh Meat season when he pushed that blonde chick's butt up a freakin mountain with his head in the final race. Single handedly winning fresh meat. 
that was wes...

naw it was landon and carley for fresh meat 2

:smh: I thought it was just me who noticed that. They're giving away half the damn show in the previews

Some of the stuff was obvious I guess.. like they showed flashes of Emily/Paula and CT/Wes in the finals, we all know those teams will make it. But there was a lot of stuff there that should have remained suspenseful (how far the rookies make it, etc) that they gave away.. I didn't even want to look to closely at the previews so I wouldn't see who else was there.

I wouldn't say the show is falling off, I'd say there really isn't a clear cut protagonist versus antagonist storyline this season. The best seasons in my opinion were when the JEK Mob alliance were torturing folks (CT/Wes in particular.) Because of those blatant alliances, folks HAD to compete hard and win challenges or rest going home. Also you tuned in hoping to see JEK get their comeuppance.

This season has a bunch of soft alliances ran by Diem. Also add in the fact that no one is trying to really pluck anyone off so there isn't any incentive for the CTs, Wes, Frank & Johnnys to win competitions since they're walking straight to the final mission.

Johnny used to bring the lulz being a complete douche to all the females too. Seems like he's backed off too much.

It's up to them. They don't have to if they don't want to. Not all RW cast members are hurting for money like that. Plus I'm sure production figures they might as well stick with ppl who want to be there rather than paying someone more to show up cuz they're hot or good for drama.

Each season needs at least one Camilia and CT meltdown

Nany has the best body, did I miss something?

Jasmine sucks as a competitor.

Wes is really bitter, must be because nobody is giving him any play this season

Last edited:
the old seasons were fun and exciting and make you wish the week would go by faster just to catch the next episodes

its so obvious what happens week after week now, the challenges suck and people dont even try. back then everyone gave it their all and wanted to win, it was exciting, the fighting was real, alliances and what not. i was hooked.

i dont even care anymore about this show, never thought id see the day :smh:
All good things must come to an end.

|I

That's weird. Don't know anyone who switches their name around like that, dyslexic steez.

yea that is weird, you guys were say Roy Lee and im like who the hell is that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom