MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Great final. That **** got me hype for real. I wanna strap the pads up and knock some heads after seeing that. :lol:

Roylee is a hoss... went three rounds with a D1 LB... 1st round was basically a draw, Jordan just laid out and beat Ty milliseconds, then Lee bulldozed Marlon in back to back rounds but couldn't keep squirly Jordan at bay for forever on the last one as Ty struggled with Marlon's full mount
laugh.gif
 Respect.

Last edited:
Ty being Ty. As soon as I saw what elimination it was, I knew it was a wrap for Roylee. He was single handily pushing the line back like Vince Wilfork and Ty couldn't finish. I hope next season Roylee gets pair with someone who has heart.

Sounds like he needs to be paired with Emily :lol:

This _ TY is WEAK :smh:

Marlon don't even look like a cat that played D-1 ball as a LB. Son ain't that brolic n/h

Edit: Son looks like a lightweight 4-3 LB...

Last edited:
This _ TY is WEAK :smh:

Marlon don't even look like a cat that played D-1 ball as a LB. Son ain't that brolic n/h

It's been awhile since he played in college, and he's just not a big guy to begin with. We're not talking NFL size here, you know.

It's been awhile since he played in college, and he's just not a big guy to begin with. We're not talking NFL size here, you know.

Not it hasn't been, he's in his early 20's

Have you seen recent pics of Jeff Saturday

As much as I didn't want to see the homie Royle lose, I was kinda glad Jordan and Marlon are coming back. I can't stand Frank's ***** ***.

In one of the earlier trailers you can see CT put the hands of God on Ty, I wonder why that hit the cutting room floor and what started the altercation.

Roylee is a hoss... went three rounds with a D1 LB... 1st round was basically a draw, Jordan just laid out and beat Ty milliseconds, then Lee bulldozed Marlon in back to back rounds but couldn't keep squirly Jordan at bay for forever on the last one as Ty struggled with Marlon's full mount
laugh.gif

Respect.

No wonder Marlon just mounted Ty like he was a piece of **** :lol:

Leroy's impression of Jordan tossing and turning the night before elimination :rofl:

And yeah someone needs to jack Frank's face just to humble him.

Ty is so pathetic SMH.

Best out of 3 is also kind of wack. I could understand it in the beginning of the season, but when you play the same game again you should alter the rules (best out of 5?). I know they altered the rules for the same games last season

They really need to have a Duel and do away with the pairs so we can get the best of the best in the end.

Great challenge, Marlon straight beasted on Leroy that first round, spun him around and threw him to the ground. Leroy wasn't having it and clearly made up for it in the second round. Ty is just sad..

Last edited:
I know Ty came up lame, but right when they cut to commercial, I thought to myself "please don't tell me Leroy let dude past him, run all the way to the other side and ring the bell".

LeRoy was like 3 feet away from the bell himself and just sat there and did nothing after old boy got past him while Jordan had to do a full spring to the other side of the gauntlet.

That L is on both of them.

^

Once Jordan got past him, it was a wrap. No way Leroy was gonna get up and hawk him down. Especially in sand.

Last edited:
I know Ty came up lame, but right when they cut to commercial, I thought to myself "please don't tell me Leroy let dude past him, run all the way to the other side and ring the bell".

LeRoy was like 3 feet away from the bell himself and just sat there and did nothing after old boy got past him while Jordan had to do a full spring to the other side of the gauntlet.

I don't think he was allowed to ring the bell himself since he was on defense.

I thought it was cool that Ty and RoyLee didn't bash each other at the end. Both were standup, each taking some blame

Last edited:
^

Once Jordan got past him, it was a wrap. No way Leroy was gonna get up and hawk him down. Especially in sand.

That's not what I meant.....

I don't think he was allowed to ring the bell himself since he was on defense.

Aaaah. Hadn't thought of that but it makes perfect sense now.

**** Ty then.

Marlon really a D1 player? That was a pretty good elimination challenge
Also I find it odd that whenever Ty is "hooking up" Emily is always around the corner peeking like
nerd.gif
This _ TY is WEAK
mean.gif

Marlon was an All-Big XII honorable mention (twice.)  He was no slouch.  Leroy is just a beast and all mass.

Y'all need to ease up with the Ty hating though.

A.  Leroy was the reason they were in the jungle to begin with.

B.  Ty won them that 2nd round, yeah Lee pushed Marlon back but Ty carried Jordan with him to the bell.

C.  The **** is Leroy doing letting Marlon mount Ty like that.  And you act like Jordan didnt stand Leroy up then eventually run by him.  Give Marlon his props for grabbing Ty and not letting go.

Y'all just like Lee and are looking for any excuse to big him up at the expense of Ty.

Last edited:
In one of the earlier trailers you can see CT put the hands of God on Ty, I wonder why that hit the cutting room floor and what started the altercation.
They were play fighting and joking around and MTV left it in the trailer.  There's been a few seasons where you see fights/hook ups in the trailer that are never in the episodes because stuff happens in jest and mtv plays it up.

imo leroy should have had jordan pinned same as marlon on ty, but still a pretty nice elimination.

The way it looked was that Leroy had Jordan pinned up against the structure but in tr tussling Jordan got pushed back into open space. One spin move later, victory!

Back
Top Bottom