MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

I forgot to add, why was CT sleeping on the floor with all those empty beds? Was he just hoping Diem would wake up in the middle of the night and invite CT in the bed to smash?

That's the Wes I like. Dude said I won when it was no team's. This dude Johnny would never win without Evan and Kenny.

So you didn't watch Rival I or Exes? Johnny won both, and beat Kenny in one of them, in a Final.

That interview video posted earlier of Knight with CT, Leroy, and Zach is even more hilarious now.

"The Johnny/Evan/Kenny dynasty that's dying, I think we are going to be the new breed of people who are going to be running these challenges".

:rofl: :rofl:

Only reason he lasted as long as he did was because his team (himself included) sucked and he rode CT's jock the whole time.

Couldn't even cut through 1 chain with the bolt cutters :smh:

That's the Wes I like. Dude said I won when it was no team's. This dude Johnny would never win without Evan and Kenny.

So you didn't watch Rival I or Exes? Johnny won both, and beat Kenny in one of them, in a Final.
Rivals 1 Finals was some BS. Kenny/Wes had like a 40min lead after Day 1, and they only got a 1 min headstart going into Day 2

Last edited:
That interview video posted earlier of Knight with CT, Leroy, and Zach is even more hilarious now.

"The Johnny/Evan/Kenny dynasty that's dying, I think we are going to be the new breed of people who are going to be running these challenges".

Only reason he lasted as long as he did was because his team (himself included) sucked and he rode CT's jock the whole time.

Knight is buns

Only reason they were there was not because he was sucking CTs weener(which he was) it was because all those teams wanted his weak*** team in the finals for easy $$

Knight is buns

Only reason they were there was not because he was sucking CTs weener(which he was) it was because all those teams wanted his weak*** team in the finals for easy $$

That is what I stated first he also benefited from being CT's buddy

Rivals 1 Finals was some BS. Kenny/Wes had like a 40min lead after Day 1, and they only got a 1 min headstart going into Day 2
Right. What was the point of going balls to the wall just for a min head start.

You play with the hand you're given. Johnny won, Wes gassed out, and Kenny lost.

Preston and Knight had the worst body language... If they had any positive energy that could have maybe propelled them into the finals

:lol: I forgot about Kenny carrying Wes b**** a**

CT is gonna just eat the final.

I say this every season and some how he comes up short. Whether it's him losing his cool or his partner blowing it for him.

Preston and Knight had the worst body language... If they had any positive energy that could have maybe propelled them into the finals

Them dudes are not built for this show. Iono how they lasted that long. :lol:

Who y'all got running out of gas in the finals?

I say marlon

Johnny or Wes. Johnny looked like he was about to die that last challenge, and that was after the point where everyone stops drinking and focuses on getting to the Final.

Also, CT is in much better shape than he was in Exes, so we'll see how it goes with Wes.

dont forget the needle in a haystack before you got to the flag. just so much bs in that challenge. Pretty much they handed it to Paula and Johnny. 

on the ladies side, if Cooke/Cara get to the final, i got them winning.  Emily is too dumb to solve a puzzle, both finals shes been stuck at the puzzle. Anessa and Jeymme just aren't going to last. Vegas continues to prove they been the best feeder show, straight Alabama status. Mike, Leroy, Dustin, Cooke, Nany, Heather have all proven they can hang in this show physically and mentally. 

Paula is good at puzzles. So Emily dont even have to worry about that. But I don't think Paula will have the physical aspect of the final. Cooke and Cara is in a good position to win it

The best part of Johnny Backpacks was CT having the awareness to turn 180 degrees and drop Johnny on the barrel

He has a used BMW and a used Porsche... His "conglomerate" (of which he is a partner) owns a small minority percentage of small business's in Missouri. Not super grandiose but still very impressive

Back
Top Bottom