MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

It's not her... Why would she compare a drunken instagram pic or whatever to a MySpace angles pic,?

Diem paranoid as ****.
laugh.gif

Talking **** about Cooke and Cara Maria when they actually earned their way into the final.

Hope the boys pick Emily and Paula so they could send her *** home.

This season I'm realizing the only likeable thing about Diem is her relationship with CT

She's extremely annoying. Listening to Frank and Johnny? I wonder if MTV edited it before to make her look like an angel because they felt sorry for her because of her cancer.

Last edited:
Wait how could Diem be mad - Ct didn't lose the challenge for her

And she got what she wanted a final vs "the weak" team
How could she be mad?!?!

And I find it funny Diem said Cooke dust belong but went through the elimination like 4 times

Permanently dislike frank and Johnny

She was a nice chick before the cancer. I don't know what happened. My problem is MTV taking Frank's and Johnny's view of things and trying to make Diem look like a victim and CT the scheming manipulative bad guy. Talking about bs like the last time he kissed her. CT and Wes didn't need Diem's help to get where they were. They were safe from the jungle based on other relationships and alliances.

Today is an hour and a half?!?!?

Thought it was only an hour and kept checking the clock. Thought we'd have to wait til next week for jungle.

Got played by the guide. :smh:

Last edited:
Wait how could Diem be mad - Ct

And I find it funny Diem said Cooke dust belong but went through the elimination like 4 times

I didn't get that at all. Cooke is far from a poor competitor. She doesn't belong? She's earned it.

Because she got Cara Marie as a replacement?

She said she was arrogant and entitled :lol: Talk about projection.

Cooke and Cara :pimp:

Camilla been looking kinda good lately, idk what it is. If she was American I wouldn't give her a 2nd look but it's the foreign accent

Cooke and Cara :pimp:

Camilla been looking kinda good lately, idk what it is. If she was American I wouldn't give her a 2nd look but it's the foreign accent
Dawg that accent :evil:

Diem been annoying all season

And I don't get how she don't like Cooke she was a d1 athlete like seriously all the negotiating and scheming aside it's a competition based on athletic ability

Wait how could Diem be mad - Ct

I didn't get that at all. Cooke is far from a poor competitor. She doesn't belong? She's earned it.

Because she got Cara Marie as a replacement?

She said she was arrogant and entitled :lol: Talk about projection.
She's saying she doesn't belong because she wasn't apart of their little clique that stuck together and carried each other to the end without going to the jungle. Due to that team sticking around she now has to show her true colors and **** on Jemmye (who she probably never liked) and Camilla (who she probably doesn't like much either).

It'd probably be a much worse blow up from her had Emily and Paula got voted in. She'd be saying both of the two female teams don't belong in the final.

It's that twisted female logic.

Emily's body :pimp: Paula begging not to go into the jungle was pathetic they're the best female team.

Lol at them telling the camera crew to follow Diem

Emily has a smoking body. AWG face.

Cooke runs funny. She's cute as hell though.

Cara Maria still wins in the sex appeal category.

Last night was the first time I noticed Emily's body

I use that loosely, because it's not like she has curves or an ***. It's mainly her stomach.

Those crocodile tears from Paula were shameful... glad Marlon and Jordan made them squirm, them chicks was cold-blooded every time they sent the rooks in

Back
Top Bottom