MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Something about Cooke..idk

But I hate Diem forever. I dont even think it was a bad edit. She just seems like a ****** person. 

I like some Emily and Cooke dawg

And I have a soft spot for Aneesa
eyes.gif

I thought Emily looked better on her RW season before she got into all the crossfit-type ishh
But even then she wasn't too special

Emily would get the business. Being with her is probably like an intense workout. I'd be sweatier than doing a workout of Insanity.

**** Diem. Broad is annoying as hell haha. Her arguments about how Cooke doesn't deserve to be in the final make literally zero sense.

I'm so glad that Cara and Cooke made it though :pimp:

Nice to see the 2 teams I was rooting for the most, Cooke and Cara & Wes and CT, made it.

Johnny and Frank are lame for the **** talking there doing behind CT's back to Diem.

Jemmye is still not remotely attractive but props to her not *****ing, crying, and begging to not be voted in, that's just pathetic.

Diem had to be at least tipsy during all these stupid rants, the stuff she was saying was just illogical and everything just came off as bitter.

Jordan and Marlon lost me with that not sending Paula and Emily in the Jungle....lames
How so? Imo they made the most sensible decision for the game. Emily and Paula clearly dominated the challenges, therefore they most deserved to get a pass to the Final.

I actually gained respect for Jordan and Marlon there, because they put politics and all that emotional female BS aside and just played it straight.

Last edited:
How so? Imo they made the most sensible decision for the game. Emily and Paula clearly dominated the challenges, therefore they most deserved to get a pass to the Final.

I actually gained respect for Jordan and Marlon there, because they put politics and all that emotional female BS aside and just played it straight.

Yeah, Jordan laid it out in simple terms: they showed up, won almost every challenge, and they deserved to go. They treated it like teams had records, and gave them the #1 seed based on overall performance. Didn't matter that they lost the last game of the season.

I was upset at first for the vote, but then once Jordan explained it I completely agreed with their decision. I just hate how Paula cried and begged good lord is she annoying :smh:

I was rooting for Paula and Emily to get sent in only because I wanted a guaranteed L for Diem. Jimmy and Camilla better pull it out.

Hope Diem loses in elimination. I can't stand her this season. Attacking Cooke because she can't win and has weak @ss Aneesa as a teammate. :smh: If anyone should be in the final its Cooke.

I'd take down Emily, Cooke and Camilla anyday. That being said Diem probably has the worst personality and down right crazy. None of her **** made no sense she acts like she is entitled to be in the finals. Cooke and Cara busted their *** and won to be in it so they deserve it. Same goes for Emily and Paula(while her crying was just pathetic) since they won most of the challenge if no for one or two.

Hope Ct and Wes win it for the boys or Marlon and Jordan. Can't stand Johnny and Frank.

Cooke and Cara for the girls. Screw Paula's begging *** self.

Back
Top Bottom