Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Leon is definitely real. Him telling him to read the letter that comes on Tuesday and to tell Whiterose that he did Elliott good.

To be honest Sam didn't do a great job of hiding it. Same way with the Mr. Robot reveal. I just thought he wouldn't do something so similar again.

I don't think ppl who figured it out in this thread needed Reddit or any other place online to lead them down that path. **** has been easy.

The crappiness of the basketball game and the diner trays were a dead giveaway to me. You right you wouldn't need Reddit at all for that. I thought Esmail woulda been a little more clever too but at least he didn't wait for the finale to do it

I felt he did all those easy clues on purpose. He wasn't trying to hide it 100%. He could've easily done that.

Leon is definitely real. Him telling him to read the letter that comes on Tuesday and to tell Whiterose that he did Elliott good.
I felt he did all those easy clues on purpose. He wasn't trying to hide it 100%. He could've easily done that.

Agreex100.... I'm just going to take a wild guess, but I bet he's in there for hacking his therapists man (don't remember his name) and stealing his dog. I remember him complaining to her about it last season. I didn't really understand why they put that, flipper eating that computer chip, and the being microchipped at the vet in last season.

roll.gif
Why'd she throw that blood on her man. I would have reacted the same way honestly. FUMING!!!!!!

img.buzzfeed.combuzzfeed-staticstatic2016-062310assetbuzzfeed-prod-fastlane01anigif_sub-buzz-16694-1466692478-7-2588fdfbf83e4ab2d6f2f438709a3f03a6a98697.gif

To be honest Sam didn't do a great job of hiding it. Same way with the Mr. Robot reveal. I just thought he wouldn't do something so similar again.

I don't think ppl who figured it out in this thread needed Reddit or any other place online to lead them down that path. **** has been easy.

The crappiness of the basketball game and the diner trays were a dead giveaway to me. You right you wouldn't need Reddit at all for that. I thought Esmail woulda been a little more clever too but at least he didn't wait for the finale to do it

Dude really cited the quality of the diner trays and basketball game as the reveal it was prison? Cmon, man

Way to go Internet, this day in age it's impossible to keep a plot twist a secre.t redditors will crack a code after the first episode

That's because you have people who work on the shows, that also have social media.

Some dude who was responsible for bringing lunch to the sets starts a Reddit thread and gets praised for being "brilliant" by coming up with such a great theory.

In a world where people are constantly looking for validation( especially online), there are no secrets.

Dudes want that praise to bad; to keep quiet

Last edited:
Interesting that Angela just now found out that they were behind the hack.

I guess I never considered that she didn't know, I just kind of thought she did. Guess she didn't.

I had the notion that he was held somewhere but not quite there. Hopefully they explain it next week.

It was nice to see Elliot from episode 1 return. Feel like a corner is being turned and I'm interested in seeing how Esmail wraps it up.

Angela is smarter than a lot of people give her credit for. She just keeps her mouth closed and parlays it to her advantage. She knew they were behind it. I think seeing old girl's boyfriend probably shed light on their machinations.

Last edited:
I've been watching this episode for over 2 hours.

THe pacing is horrible.

I may to be "up" to watch it right now, this is unbearable.

About to get the episode in.

Is Esmail OD with all this interactive content or No?

:lol:. I love it personally. I'm bout to preorder Elliot's notebook lol

:rofl:
Just saw those for preorder.

I was actually being facetious when I mentioned lunchples and Pajamas for sale, then the notebooks pop up for sale :rofl:

Boy Boy Boy
Mr Robot is killing it. About to start the ep over, on wind down mode now.

Also, TOLD YALL TYRELL GONE BRUH. :pimp:

The psych ward theory only looking better as time goes on as well.

My man Price is losing it, he's not used to not always being the one in control.

I miss Leon man, son probably finished the whole Seinfield series by now and is dying to talk about it.

WELP.

Jesus that scene when Leon came through was beautifully executed.

At that point with the white supremacy dudes, you just knew he was in Jail.

Well played Esmail.

Glad that the cat is out of the bag and also glad that Elliot out Ray foul *** in jail.

That last convo they had was heartbreaking though, just goes to show what can happen when you turn a blind eye to the important things in your life in favor of profit.

Yes Leon is definitely real after catching 4/5 bodies with ease for Elliot/Whiterose.

I told myself Id stay away from this thread this season. I kept dropping in from time to time mainly skimming through yall posts and caught a glimpse of the word "prison" by someone.
Right then this reveal was spoiled for me. My question to yall is:
Why do you enjoy theorizing about and discussing possible spoilers on a forum?

BRUH LEON!!!!
eek.gif

Joey got so much shine throughout this season

smokin.gif
Leon got hired by White Rose this entire time?

DAMN!!! What a way to send off a character. Leon was an assassin the whole time.

Leon the hood professional for real
smokin.gif
I loved this episode 
pimp.gif
 from Leon shaking those white dudes to the prison reveal 
smokin.gif

Damn
eek.gif
but I wonder what he did to get himself in there?
nerd.gif
 this what I'm wondering 

I told myself Id stay away from this thread this season. I kept dropping in from time to time mainly skimming through yall posts and caught a glimpse of the word "prison" by someone.
Right then this reveal was spoiled for me. My question to yall is:
Why do you enjoy theorizing about and discussing possible spoilers on a forum?
We enjoy discussing the show and possible ways the story or character story lines will lead.

Everyone is discussing it. We're all captivated by the story and characters. It's clear Esmail is focused on a big reveal/twist every season. With the way Elliot was acting, it became apparent something was going on there.

Once I saw the white supremacists show up at the yard and then wanted to invade his bootyhole after, I def knew guy was in jail. He avoided that Ed Norton kind of attack in American History X.

I wish Joanna loved me.

Angela had the most scared look on her face when Dom bae was asking her questions.

I'm so glad Angela didn't eff price. I would've been grossed out thinking of her doing stuff to old d and balls.

Last edited:
How do y'all like that Dom girl 
sick.gif

She has real ***** face. Everything about her makes me not like her 
laugh.gif

Ha. People were wrong. He was in jail.
Wasn't looking anywhere but this thread so yeah I don't recall anyone specifically saying he was in prison/jail.

Especially given the flaws with being in a psych ward or some sort of "home" for the mentally ill.

Prison nicely explains everyone visiting him, that he wasn't commited to some place or someone else and at the same time explain his activities during that time.

Back
Top Bottom