Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Her dad should've smacked her for what she was saying to him. If she's not really infiltrating the company to take it down or make it better then her mom is rolling over in her grave.

A re-imagining of the Last Supper: Elliot/Mr Robot as semi-Jesus figure and Angela as Judas figure

Not feeling this season at all.
laugh.gif

View media item 2139003

A re-imagining of the Last Supper: Elliot/Mr Robot as semi-Jesus figure and Angela as Judas figure
Ignoring that they aint even facing the right way on the table, wasn't Judas on Jesus' left? Or not to his direct right?

If anything Elliot needs to watch out for Bill, the steel mountain guide that he verbally destroyed :nerd:

Last edited:
so was the letter he let his psych read his release papers? was that the letter leon was referring to?
there's no way elliot stays in prison much longer this season. might be too limiting for the show.

so was the letter he let his psych read his release papers? was that the letter leon was referring to?
there's no way elliot stays in prison much longer this season. might be too limiting for the show.

I assume he gets out at the end of the next ep.

This. Plus his counselor said "Will you still see me when you get back outside?" Which leads me to believe that he's getting out soon

For a second I thought the letter he was getting was going to be the payment settlement from e corp but then I was like his prison bodyguard wouldn't be telling him that.

Tyrell's gotta be alive. So Leon's job was to protect Elliot on White Rose's orders? Elliot/Mr. Robot needs to hook up with the therapist...she is BAD!! 
nthat.gif

She's probably creeped out by him. I was laughing when he told her he knows she watches pron with anal sex.

Ray had to be in an authority position right? Elliot did actually access the Internet after Darlene talking to him, if I remember correctly.

Yea seemed like he was head of the CO's.

Seems kind of hard to believe cops would come arrest Ray, if he was already an inmate. He has to be some sort of CO. Warden possibly.?. I still think Elliotts in there for hacking his therapists man and stealing flipper. He wouldn't get much time for that.

Seems kind of hard to believe cops would come arrest Ray, if he was already an inmate. He has to be some sort of CO. Warden possibly.?. I still think Elliotts in there for hacking his therapists man and stealing flipper. He wouldn't get much time for that.

Yea had to be something minor because he's still in the city, he's not even upstate.

Still can't get over philosophical/Seinfield loving Leon coming through looking like stoner John Wick.

Bruh ****** dude in the butt with a shank, couldn't think of a worse way to go.

Yea had to be something minor because he's still in the city, he's not even upstate.

Still can't get over philosophical/Seinfield loving Leon coming through looking like stoner John Wick.

Bruh ****** dude in the butt with a shank, couldn't think of a worse way to go.

I kinda think that was the cops knocking at the end of season 1 now too.

I want more info on Leon was he actually an inmate? Did he just escape after the shanking? Did he sneak in just to protect elliot? Will we see him again? Most of all WTH did Seinfeld have to do with anything? Maybe I missed the answers to theese ?'s any insight?

Leon was definitely an inmate.

Too out there that he snuck in a tri-state jail/prison, chilled for months, killed some inmates, then snuck out.

If he wasn't real why mention White Rose at all?

Seinfeld was just conversation talk :lol: Why it gotta be any deeper than that? Leon should've talked more about independent George and worlds colliding though :rofl:

Last edited:
Leon was definitely an inmate.

Too out there that he snuck in a tri-state jail/prison, chilled for months, killed some inmates, then snuck out.

If he wasn't real why mention White Rose at all?

Seinfeld was just conversation talk :lol: Why it gotta be any deeper than that? Leon should be talked more about independent George and worlds colliding though :rofl:

I now agree he's a real person, and you're probably right about him being an inmate, but it was kinda out there when Elliott hacked a prison, and broke out Rivera in season one too. I think white rose is more than capable of sneaking an assassin in and out. Especially with a shady prison guard like Ray just looking the other way. Irregardless I'm sure we'll know Ray and Leons fate soon enough. Also I realize Seinfield was probably just prison talk, but it bugs me why Seinfeld? Why not Friends or Everyone Loves Raymond? Maybe I'm overthinking it... but Esmail has put too much thought into this show for it not to mean something. I know they said it, but can't remember how long it's been since the 5/9 hack 2 months?

Last edited:
It makes more sense for Leon to just commit a petty crime to get around the same time Elliot has to protect him.

Seinfeld is the better show. Could come down to Esmail just being a fan.

Last edited:
I think we'll get a shot of an old Seinfeld DVD box set in the rec room or something next episode.

I hope so, it will give me some closure on it. It's probably meaningless, but like Leon "it's really f'n with me" I dont even know why. We'll probably see a news broadcast with Ray getting arrested & why too. Unfortunately, I think Ray's character is pretty much done. Craig Robinson did a great job playing a serious character, didn't know he had it in him.

So I'm late to the party. Just start binge watching this Weeknd. Im on season 2 just finish episode 4 (need 3 more to go to catch up).

Thought the first season was pretty good. The first 8 episodes I really enjoyed. The BIG SURPRISE at the end of episode 8 was a shocker however since then I haven't enjoyed it as much. The "what's real/fake" ish isn't cutting it for me. The finale of season 1 was just "okay". So far season 2 has been SUPER MEH so far, hope it picks up.

Back
Top Bottom