Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

She seems cool. Who in the world still masturbates to cybersex on instant messenger and learns the language of the deli owner who makes her breakfast sandwiches? Plus she's reliable in a gunfight.

what an insanely beautiful reveal that was. so real, so intimate how elliot/sam makes a promise to us. the whole ep was shot wonderfully as usual.

i was also super wrong for being skeptical of grace gummer. she's nothing like she was in extant. she's killing it and craig robinson was great in his role. bravo to the content.

Wasn't looking anywhere but this thread so yeah I don't recall anyone specifically saying he was in prison/jail.

Especially given the flaws with being in a psych ward or some sort of "home" for the mentally ill.

Prison nicely explains everyone visiting him, that he wasn't commited to some place or someone else and at the same time explain his activities during that time.

Na, me and @RoOk talk about it being jail on page 21 (mobile).

It was always either psych ward or jail.

LINK? Must've missed that.

All the posts I was reading were going strong on mainly psych ward. I didn't see any further theorizing going down jail and how that works since it obviously works better.

EDIT

My pg 21 isn't your pg 21 which is why I didn't see it at first.

I see the word jail mentioned with psych ward when somebody mentions the subreddit for Mr. Robot and Rook quoting it but that word falls to the way side as that theory gets talked about more from them on.

Nobody really explored how it works as a jail as opposed to focusing on the therapeutic like sessions and scenes and it being a psych ward.

Last edited:
Haven't posted in this thread ever but I binge watch season 1 back in January and I am loving season 2. I like the pacing thus far and the build up to this last episode which was amazing!

The reveal of Elliot in jail was well done.

I just wonder if he is in jail for the hack or the murder of Tyrel?

Also if Tyrel is dead who has been sending gifts etc to his wife?!

So many questions!! I simply love this show and the way it is directed and shot. Just amazing work!

Damn, so the prison theories were right

Most of the time, the "theories" posted in show threads aren't really theories. They're just spoilers disguised as theories.

I decided to stop following show threads after Boardwalk Empire for this very reason.

Last edited:
There are a lot of unknowns like why hes in jail, what was real or a hallucination in the prison, what was rays title, etc, so theres no need to ask for that. The show will tell us.

I think hes in for a small crime, not the hack or murder. Probably for stealing that guys dog. The shrinks online bf.

I dont think tyrell is dead. Its a tv show.

Im pretty sure everything that happened in the prison was real, just in some type of different imagery type of way. The only super hallucinations we had were when mr robot shot him and when mr robot made these fbi looking dudes follow and make him swallow cement to throw up the drugs.

Ray is def not a fellow prisoner.

What i dont really get is that whole Dom and Angela thing. It was really tense for them and theits dropped like nothing happend. There was no Angela scenes where she was super stressed about any of this. She started a new job so that shows some time has passed. Unless Dom is tryna cook some ****. Id be so paranoid about eveything if i were Angela. They would definitely be followed everywhere.

Most of the time, the "theories" posted in show threads aren't really theories. They're just spoilers disguised as theories.

Exactly. 

Some loud mouth who works on the show dropping spoilers on forums looking for e-props ( OH YOU SO SMOTT)

it really does take away from the impact of a reveal; however, last night was done so masterfully, i still felt it in the gut.

the reveal :wow: so many questions. hope they expand in the next episode.

was darryl a guard or inmate and did he really access a computer?

who is sending joanna gifts?

dont think tyrell is dead.

'lets shake on it.'

come through, its lit :smokin

Last edited:
the reveal
eek.gif
so many questions. hope they expand in the next episode.

was darryl a guard or inmate and did he really access a computer?

who is sending joanna gifts?

dont think tyrell is dead.

'lets shake on it.'

come through, its lit
smokin.gif
I think Ray was some sort of higher level person...assuming that's his office that he brings Elliot to. Plus the fact that he was able to leave Elliot in the basement and get him treatment without being questioned by anyone.

His two boys always had a prison guard feel ala Shawshank.

Definitely don't think Tyrell is dead...which makes me think Mr. Robot is lying to keep him from finding out a secret that could be worse than what he thinks he did to Tyrell.
nerd.gif

angela and darlene didn't seem too worried that he was in jail. Sounded like he wanted to be in there.

Angela gonna turn heel

She's the ultimate villain in this show, not Mr Robot
this!!

She's up to something. She definitely got the feds on Darlene and 'em IMO
She's not trustworthy -- Darlene is gonna learn soon enough and take the L

The end will be Elliot/Mr Robot vs. Angela -- 2 childhood "loves" duking it out

Hope Elliot gets to taste the sugar walls first

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom